"get me back home" you said

"you are were you're supposed to be, you need to be with us! The most trusted people your father had! You need to be on our side! His side!! Not the joestars!" he yelled.

"the joestars were the victims of the story! They made me realize that papa wasn't a nice person and they didn't lie because they gave me proof! Someone who knew papa since they were 12 told me the truth! His real actions!" you said

"they are poisoning you!!" he yelled.

"you are the one who's trying to poison me!! And I'm sure my family will come and get me!" you said, he got pissed and he slapped you, you were taken aback and then glared at him

"do you think your 'lord'! Would be proud of what you did!?" you asked him

"you were never like that! They brought the worst out of you!" he yelled

"well I'm glad because then I'll be able to deal with people like you!! Thank Jotaro for that!" you said.

"we're not talking about that name!!! He killed your father!" he yelled

"he might of killed my father but he didn't kill my other one!" you yelled back.

"what are you even saying!? You have only one father! And that's lord dio!" he said.

"well you're wrong! I have two biological father since papa stole some one else's body! And I'm sure my second father will beat you up because he doesn't want anyone hurting his daughter!" you yelled, the man was pissed

"that was it! No food or water for you today!" he said and then left, you huffed and sat down again.

The others searched for you for days, and those days turned into weeks, and don't ask me how but Jonathan was getting worse and worse, he actually had dark circles.... I don't know how that happened since he's a spirit but whatever, his hair was messy and for most of the day, he would cry.

Meanwhile for those weeks you were away, with the help of your stand and some trash they had in the basement you started making a phone so you could communicate with the others.

Your kidnappers didn't suspect anything since they were dumb, one day when they were out, you send your stand out of the house to see where exactly you were, once you got the street and the address memorized you continued on making the phone.

One day as everyone was eating at the table Jonathan randomly broke down crying, the others were confused and felt bad for him.

"I just want (y/n) to come back home" he said as he started sobbing, Holly got up to him and hugged him.

"she'll be back home soon" she said, that was the first time they saw him cry like that.

When you marked almost two months of being kidnapped the phone was ready, but you waited for the perfect timing, but for that to happen you had to piss them off so they could leave you alone again.

"I'm not turning against my own family!" you said they all got pissed.

"you know what!? Forget her, just let her here for two days with no food or water and let her suffer for a bit, and then we'll see if you'll still want to be at the joestar's side!" the only woman said and they all left, around an hour later you decided to call to the house.

It was another day of Jonathan crying and the others trying to calm him down when the phone rang.

"this time it might be her!" Jonathan said as he got up

"you said that many times before, what if it's the police again and they have no news?" holly asked.

"no, I can feel it, it's her" Jonathan said, everyone thought that he was slowly going crazy, Jonathan then picked up the phone.

"hello!? Who is it? (y/n) is it you!?" he asked

"come over immediately at this address that I'll tell you, it's xxxxxxx, get here quickly before they leave, get the others too if they are there" you said and then you hung up.

"it was her! It was (y/n)!! She told me to go to this address, and bring you guys if you're still here!" Jonathan said, everyone was shocked but they spared no time and they immediately left and made their way to the address.

And you just hid the phone and waited patiently, at some point you heard fighting coming from upstairs and as soon as they started, they were over.

Meanwhile the others were terrified!! When they got there they saw Jonathan go beast mode and they never thought he would be like that, the worst? Jonathan killed them all, it's so out of character of him and that's what terrified everyone.

"let's check the basement first, it's the the room that kidnappers hide their victims so they won't be seen.... Don't ask how I know, it's just the many horror movies and games" kakyoin siad and everyone got to the basement, they tried opening the door but it wouldn't open.

"stand aside" Jonathan siad, with no second thought everyone stood aside, they saw what he would do, Jonathan then kicked the door down and there you stood, in the corner of the room waiting, he spared no second and he came up to you and hugged you and started crying once more.

"you're okay! I finally found you!" he said as he hugged you more.

"yeah, you did... Can you untie me please?" you asked and he nodded and quickly took the ropes off.

"you look so skinny, did they gave you anything to eat? Wait, did they do anything to you?!?" he asked.

"no, I'm fine, can we go now? They rarely let me take a shower and I stink, I also want to sleep in my comfortable bed and eat something" you said

"you might want to close your eyes before we go upstairs" kakyoin said and the other's nodded.

"okay" you said and you closed your eyes, Jonathan picked you up and you all left, when you got back home everyone was relieved that you were okay, you then took a shower got into some comfortable pajamas and then holly prepared something for you to eat... It was an entire table of food but you didn't complain.

"Jonathan can I speak with you?" holly asked and Jonathan got up and followed her.

"what is it?" Jonathan asked

"why did I found a drop of blood on your shirt?" she asked.

"I.... I couldn't hold myself back okay? They kidnapped my daughter and when I stood in front of the house I just saw red and my brain just.... Went hazy" Jonathan said.

"you... Killed them?" holly asked.

"I'm sorry Holly, but I can't let anyone get away with hurting my daughter, I promise if anything like that happens again, which it won't, I will control myself better" he said as he looked down, holly just sighed

"to be honest I would of done the same if anything similar happened to Jotaro, I know you want to protect her with everything you got" holly said.

"thanks for understanding me Holly" he said and she nodded