"You want me to go throw a punch at him?" Jock smirked, but his brown eyes held an anger in them, he was like a over protective brother to me. A hot one.

I sighed, shaking my head as I reached over under the bench and grabbing a clear shot glass "He wants to fuck other women. Can you believe that, Six years of my life wasted on that tosser all because he's now realised he wants to get his numbers up" I rolled my eyes as I started pouring a shot of vodka. The best thing about working here was the unlimited free booze we were offered each shift.

"He's loss someone else's gain. Your a catch Lex and I know a lot of guys who will be chasing after you" Jock grinned, taking the bottle off me and doing a shot in his mouth, swallowing and smirking "Go home and take the night off. Cry, scream, throw things, go and do whatever it is broken hearted chicks do and then come back once your feeling less angry."

"I don't need to take the night off, I will be fine working and I wont be throwing things or chucking a hissy fit like you just described, You need to get your facts about girls right, not all of them miss you when you leave them after a quickie" I laughed shaking my head at him, of course he would think he's broken many hearts. He probably has actually.

"Alexandra go home or I will take you out the back, bend you forward and do you over the cartons of beer" He stepped closer wiggling his brows.

I lightly punched his chest laughing "Fine I will go home, but I will be back later tonight."

"Come back here and when I knock off then we'll really get wasted and party it up, We'll go bar hopping" He grinned pulling me into his muscled chest for a hug.

Jock was like a best friend of mine. He of course was Thirty so pretty older than what I was, but he didn't act his age. He acted more a horny Seventeen year old boy, and of course he had a different woman most nights, he called it living the good life.

I made my way home slwoly to where I shared a town house with my best friend forever Brooke, she was a fitness instructor and a major 'friends with benefits' type of girl. We had lived together for almost a year and it was seriously the best thing ever. We were best friends since little girls and had done everything together. We were inseparable. I knew she was going to be pissed with Cole big time, but at least all his things were gone. He had only moved in not even four months ago and now he was sick of me. Maybe I wasn't that fun to live with.

"Hey beauty, What's up?" She grinned as she lay stretched out over the couch with a blanket snaked around her small body.

"Well stunner" I started "Cole dumped me because he to go have sex with other women and not be tied down to me boring me" I shrugged, trying so bad as I was holding back the tears but failed miserably, they slowly started to trickle out.

"Are you serious? That freaking ass face dumped you!" She jumped up off the couch, the blanket falling as she continued shouted profanities and looking ready to knock someone out.

"Yeah, so I don't know. I don't know what I did wrong but he moved out and gave the key back. I guess I need to just move on and forget about him" I walked into my bedroom slumping down on the top of my queen sized bed. I couldn't even think about being with someone else right now.

"Well only way way to get over a guy, and that's to get back underneath another" She grinned when I turned my head to look at her. Giving her a smirk of my own, of course she would say something like that, being the whore she is.

Brooke left the bedroom and I snuggled under the doona cover. I cried into the pillow for however long it was. Enough to stop the tears from coming out and soaking up the pillow.

I looked around the bedroom and he was telling the truth all his things had been moved, all his things were gone. The only thing left was a photo of the two of us. We were at school, it was our first photo as an official couple. I remember when he asked me out, he was nervous and so cute but I said yes since I liked him anyway, actually I had been crushing on him for weeks. He was the typical jock type. Playing football each weekend and then going to parties with friends. I would go with him and he wasn't a jerk who would ignore me, he instead would spend the entire time next to me, ignoring the bimbo's that tried to hit on him.

My parents loved him they never had any problems with us dating, or spending the night with each other. Well more so mum loved the fact that his parents were well off. She was all about finding a guy with money and I was the opposite. I wanted love not money.

She was going to be devastated when she found out about us splitting up.

I dried my eyes and realised I needed to get back to the bar and stop the pathetic sulking. Obviously he isn't upset about the break up so why should I be. I needed a change and only one person could help me with that. She was also now leaning against at my bedroom door.

"Brooke" I dragged out slowly as I batted my lashes a couple times.

"Yes" she mimicked me with a laugh.

"Dress me up! We're going out and drinking" I was going to unleash my inner bad girl.

She was up in my closet in a flash. Jumping up and down and basically in other words, she was going crazy. I was normally not one to dress sluttish. I mean Cole didn't like it when I showed off parts of my body. If we went out and I was in a revealing top he would always make me cover up with his jumper. He didn't even like that I had my stomach pierced. Told me I looked cheap and trashy.

Two whole hours later and I was staring at my reflection in the mirror. I was staring and in shock. She had managed to make me look like a Victoria's Secret Supermodel.

I didn't look like your typical duck face. I actually looked like me. My long blonde hair was all out and slightly curled at the ends. I had naturally waved hair that looked like someone had spent hours working on, beach hair as Brooke called it.

My hazel green eyes were standing out behind the thick lashes and black thick eye liner. My body was definitely on full show with a deep pink play suit. When I say body I mean my chest, which was braless. My long tanned legs were very visible since the shorts were quite shorter. Cole would flip out if he ever seen me in something like this and to top it off the underwear I was wearing was a tiny black lace thong.

Yes I am dressed up and actually feel sexy. Something I haven't felt like for a very long time.

I slipped on some black heels that made me even taller than normal. I was actually tall, which I luckily inherited from my father. I inherited most of his traits from his hazel eyes to slightly tanner skin. I did get my blonde hair off mum though since dad has light brown and now greying.

"You ready to go babe?" Brooke called out walking back into my room. She was in a little skimpy red number and with her tanned skin and dark brown hair, she was looking hotter than ever.

"Yes, Let's go get drunk and party it up" I smiled. Grabbing my phone. My phone which had been bombarded with texts from Cole, saying he was sorry for hurting me. I ignored them. Actually I had gone to reply but Brooke slapped my hands away and said not to give in. She was right. I wasn't going to be the sad moping girlfriend who sits around heart broken while they guy who dumped her has the time of his life.

Tonight I was going to unleash the new me and party it up, I was going to be free of the sadness and do nothing but smile, laugh and drink. I was going to get completely drunk and hopefully forget how bad he actually hurt me.