LXI. Movie Premiere

Start from the beginning

I couldn't stop hearing to song 'Softly' by Clairo play in the background, it was like we were the only two people on earth whenever I was around or seeing this kid.

Touch you softly, I call you up late at night.
Know that it isn't right, but you could be my one and only.

I felt my cheeks grow crimson red when Jaden made eye contact with me, smiling and winking my way which sent shock waves down my spine.
When the bell rang, I grabbed Xiomara's hand and walked with her to class, after that, everything was a blur.

Okay, let's time Skip because school is so boring.
Even when Xiomara and I spent our lunch period outside doing cartwheels, I mean it wasn't boring but everything was like a dry text.

There was nothing else to do since it was the last day of school so I was glad to know when the bell rang I was allowed to go to my home, I waited by the gates for Xiomara only for her to bail on me to spend time with Jaysean.
Jaysean I love you man, but stop stealing my girlfriend bro.

"I'll walk you home if you give me girl scout cookies."

I jumped a bit, laughing when I see a smiling Jaden stand in front of me.
Referring to the Halloween costume of course, I grabbed his hand and rolled my eyes playfully.

When we finally got home, I welcomed him inside to see my father and Alana standing in fancy dress clothes.
They looked amazing, just like me because I was the creation.

"Are y'all going on a date?"

I asked as I settled my now empty bookbag near the door and grabbed Jade's hand, my dad looked up from his phone and smiled at me before shaking his head no.

"We're going to a red carpet premiere, remember American Assassin? It's having a part two so we're going."

My dad informed me, before telling Jaden his family is also going because of Javon getting a role in Umbrella Academy.
I said goodbye to Jaden and ran upstairs in hopes I would find a good dress last minute, as I was searching, I received a message.

Mufasa 🦁

What color you wearing?

Scar 🦁

Baby blue, y?
Seen at 3:23 PM

I didn't think much of it, I continued looking for a dress until I found a good one and then went to my shoe rack and grabbed a pair of silver glitter heels.
I changed into my dress and sprayed some Cherry Scented perfume on me before walking downstairs looking just like a model.

Scarlett's Outfit

      As I walked downstairs, my father smiled and kissed my forehead before grabbing my hand and walking me outside where I was greeted by the Waltons

Jaden walked out of his house with a black suit and a light blue bow tie, I smiled and walked over to him, planting a kiss on his lips before separating and dispersing in to my car.

When I got to the red carpet, I felt my nerves act up as I saw different celebrities and a lot of paparazzi.
As I got out of my car, a hand appeared in front of me and helped me out of the car, when I looked it was just Jaden.

He walked me onto the red carpet and we posed for some photos but in the middle of the photos, I felt a little nauseous.
Everything was so overwhelming, like I was used to my dad being famous and stuff but I wasn't all that famous so this was new to me.

"How are you feeling princess?"

Jaden whispered into my ear as his hand made its way down toy lower back, guiding me away from the flashing lights.
I'll admit, I felt a lot of butterflies but I couldn't do anything to calm them.

" Well right now I feel like I'm going to throw up, so I'm a little nervous. "

I spoke out truthfully, Jaden turned my body towards him and wrapped his arms around my waist.
I had unconsciously gave him heart eyes along with doe-eyes, it was normal for us at this point.

He bent down a bit and kissed my forehead as he hugged me tightly, I feel so safe in his arms that it makes me insane at times.