14. Good day

Wan is driving the bus that they rent while Wai and Lam is sitting in side window of first and second seats in the left side while Forth and Beam are sitting in the right side of first seats. Beam is beside the window.

Kit is also in the bus because he and Beam are in the same dorm building. He is sitting behind Lam who is currently closing his eyes.

Forth brothers are sitting in the back of Forth and Beam.

Pali and Neo are also in the bus, they're sitting behind Frenz and Levi.

Ming is sitting alone in the fifth seats in right side. One couple seats after Pali and Neo.

Phana is the only one who is not in the bus.

Ming and his friends are close with Forth's brothers because of their first meeting

The first day Frenz and Levi go to the school they fought with some law students outside the school. Frenz and Levi is wearing the engineering uniform so the law students know where they are.

In the afternoon that time, some law students are gathered in the engineering food court, they are all waiting for Frenz and Levi.

When they saw them they immediately attack them which is Levi and Frenz can win without any help.

Forth nearly help but he saw Ming running towards the fight so he sit in his table and watched the scene.

Ming's friends don't want to involve in the fight because they are not that close to the other two who is fighting with law students but their friend, Ming is also there.

They don't have a choice.

They also help them even Rei who is a girl. Rei is not that ordinary girl, she knows how to fight because she was trained. Her mother is former police officer and her father is a lawyer so they sometimes receive threats.

The six of them won the fight even if there are 37 law students.

That's the start of their friendship.

“Pha!” Ming immediately lifts his head when he heard what Beam said.

He saw Phana walking inside the bus.
Phana is wearing his favorite clothes and he even put a sunglasses folded in his shirt.

“I'll sit in the back.” Phana said when he saw where Ming is sitting.

Beam nods and put his head to Forth's shoulder.

“Are you tired, Beam?” Forth whispers to Beam.

Beam nodded his head a little and hugged Forth's arms.

He can smell Forth's scents and he loves it.

It's not like Forth is wearing any perfume. Forth prefer not to use any perfume because he will only be sweaty in their faculty.