11. Realization

Ming opens his eyes when he heard the curtains being opened.

Ming sit on his bed and blinks several times before he lift his head.

“Phana?”

Ming thinks that he is just dreaming.
Yeah, it's normal.
He always have a dream about Phana.

At first he don't like it because why would he even dream about another guy like him but when the third time he realized that it's not the bad dreaming about Phana because in his dreams Phana looks so happy while laughing.

Phana looks at him and smile.

𝘖𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦.

“Good morning, Mingkwan. It's already 7 am you need to eat breakfast.”

“Later.”

“No! You need to eat your breakfast.”

“I don't have breakfast.”

“You have, Mingkwan. I cooked for you. It's in my kitchen.”

“What do you mean your kitchen? This is my place.”

Phana chuckles.
𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦.
“Look around and tell me if it's your place.”

Ming look around and then frown.
It's not his dorm.

𝘞𝘰𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘗𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦.

“Let's eat breakfast now, Mingkwan. Stand up.”

Ming growls.
“Even if this is just a dream why do I feel like I'm talking to the real Phana? Arghhh!” Ming looks at Phana. “Can you not act like that just for now? Phana this is just a dream. Stop being strict. My head is hurt.”

Phana looks at him unamused.
“It's because you drink too much last night and you are not dreaming. It's really happening.”

“What do you mean it's really happening?” Ming said while laughing. He can't believe that Phana knows how to joke around.

Phana sighs and lean down to face Ming.
Phana's face is really close that's why Ming suddenly feels hot and shy all of the sudden.

𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴? 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯?

Phana smile and whisper to his ears.
“I told you it's the reality and you are not dreaming, Mingkwan. So stand up now and don't waste your time lying on the bed.”

Ming push Phana and cover his body using the blanket.

𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮?!

𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵.

Ming drops his eyes to Phana's lips again.
He really wants to kiss those lips.

𝘞𝘩𝘺? 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘙𝘦𝘪 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?