6. Help me

Phana is busy while looking at the pictures they take for the Moons while Mingkwan is waiting for his turn.

Ming is talking to Wayo.
They are close now because they are mostly together during free time.

“I'm so nervous, Ming.”

“Why are you nervous? It's just a photoshoot.”

“What do you mean it's just a photoshoot?! It's for the competition, Ming and we are not alone here.”

Ming chuckles.
“So what? You just need to smile in the camera and then done. No need to be nervous like that, you're cute, Wayo. You can do it.”

Phana was about to give a water to Ming when he heard Ming say it.

Cute? Wayo? Phana is hurt hearing that but he doesn't know why.

“P'Pha!” Wayo notice Phana so waves at him happily.

Phana smile back and walked back to where he is earlier. He brings the water with him and drinks it.

Ming looks at Phana who is doing something in the tent where Phana is earlier.

“P'Pha really like works.” Wayo said.

“You're right but he also need to take care of himself. He should rest, you know.”

Wayo stare at Ming.
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥, 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴.

X•X•X

“Milk.” Ming lifts his head to face his senior Moon.

He takes the Milk in the mug and drink it.

Phana sits beside him in the falls.

It's 9 PM again but Ming is still awake.

“You're doing great, Mingkwan.” Phana said.

“Really?”

Phana taps his shoulder.
“Of course. After this photoshoot we only have 2 days to practice more and then it's already Moon and Star competition. If you win the title then you don't need to face the punishment of your senior.”

“You know about the punishment?”

“Yes, I'm friend of your senior so I know. Forth do that punishment when we are freshman because I won the competition. Forth is strong so it's not surprising that he finished the punishment on time but I don't know about you.”

Ming blinks.

“I'm not saying that you're weak but it's 150 laps. You might faint in the middle of doing it and I don't want that.”

“No, it's 100.”

Phana shakes his head.
“Forth's senior said that if you refuse to do it. It's 150 laps.”

Ming tilts his head.
He didn't know about the 150 laps.
His head hazer didn't talk to him about that.
𝘞𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦...
“Did you know that they will punished me if I didn't follow them? Is that why you asked me to attend the Moon practice?”

Phana is surprised.
He gulps.

“Did you?” Ming asks again.

Phana slowly nods.
“I heard the conversation of Forth and Forth's senior.  They said they will make you run 150 laps if you refuse to do it instead of just 100 laps if you don't win. Forth even talk to them that they should let him take care of it because he's your hazer.” he said. “Forth protect you so I also did my best to help you. I keep on asking you to attend and you did. I told Forth that you are attending the Moon practice at night so that he can tell your senior not to do anything to you.”