Chapter 8 - Distractions🔞

Start from the beginning

"I need you to tell me what you want, I'm not gonna do anything you don't," his eyes dropping back to my chest.

Nerves rise to my throat; it has always been easiest to let my ex-partners take the lead, the brunette being one of the first to ask me what I prefer.

"Um, well, uh, can I um," I can't bring myself to say it.

"You can do whatever you want, I just want to know," Sapnap's tone is kind but firm, the brunette making me spit it out.

"Can I um, fucking hell Sap, why do you do this?" I take a deep breath, "Can I give you top?" the words making me cringe.

A sharp breath is heard from below me, "Of course," Sapnap's eyes are already glazing over, his mouth returning to my tits for a few more moments before I feel him detach, hands unsure to where they should go. I find his eyes once again, face red and hair a mess. Sapnap's expression is soft but determined, the brunette reaching his hand out to my face before kissing me long and hard.

My fingers snap at his sweatpants band, my knees lifting me up to let him pull the sweats to his knees, the movement breaking both of our focus.

"Here," I move from the brunette's lap, sitting on my knees to the side, as his hips move upward, my hands pulling the blue sweats down to his ankles, the brunette kicking them off.

"Sorry," his face flushes as he pulls me back on top of him, my head shaking as a silent 'don't worry about it.'

I shift my hips to his calves, my hand palming him through his boxers, a throaty groan leaving his lips.

"Shit," he bucks his hips slightly into me, my hand slipping underneath the loose fitting boxers, gripping his cock slightly.

The underwear is brought down to his mid thigh, my mouth hovering over him, spit dropping to his tip. Sapnap's hand drifts to my forearm, gripping in slightly.

"Hey, uh, could you, um, would you," his words can't seem to leave his mouth, a smirk coming to my face.

"Can you use your words?" I mock his tone of voice from earlier, the man's eyes rolling as he shakes his head.

"Fucking hell, sit on my face," is all he can muster as I continue to stroke him.

Well I wasn't expecting that.

"Your face? I'm gonna," I scour for a term less embarrassing, one not appearing, "I'm gonna crush you," I mumble.

"That's the fucking point," Sapnap grins, the smile wipping from his face as I tighten my grip around his cock.

"Uh, yeah, yes," I hide the blush on my face as best as possible, lifting my leg from his waist, the man laying down slightly so I can get on top of him.

His hands immediately reach for my hips as I straddle him, facing away, my fingers reaching back for his cock. I do my best to keep my eyes focused on stroking him, too embarrassed to look below me.

A jet of cool air hits my clit, hips bucks forward, a shaky whimper leaves my mouth. Hands wrap around my thighs, fingers digging deeply into the soft flesh.

I feel the brunette below me tug down, a tongue immediately diving into me, a small whimper leaving my mouth as Sapnap licks up and down, circling as one of his hands moves to my clit, fingers rubbing it softly.

"Sap," I let out a loud moan, immediately clamping my free hand over my mouth, muffling a small "fuck."

My breath hitches as the hand becomes slower, his tongue keeping the pace as I hear a grunt below me, my hand following his lead and slowing down before I lean over, a large glob of spit falling onto his tip.