Chapter 8 - Distractions🔞

Eyes begin to close, the distinct voices of movie characters being the only thing keeping me awake.

"Hey," a whisper is shot in my ear, Sapnap nudging his nose up against my neck.

"Hi," I croak out, swallowing to clear my throat.

"You can sleep, I don't wanna keep you awake pretty girl," the brunette's compliment has me smiling, eyes opening slowly.

"No, no. Keep me awake," I groan, turning to wrap both my arms around him.

"I'm not sure you'll like my suggestion," he snickers, my hand swatting his chest, "I'm kidding, kidding."

"Fucking horny bastard," I laugh into his chest, finally regaining my energy.

Sitting up, I reach for my phone, the time reading half past seven. My dad will still be out for a while, a sigh of relief leaving my chest.

"How you feeling?" Sapnap tugs my sweatshirt back down to his chest.

"I'm alright," I lift my head up to look at the brunette, the man's eyes focused on the TV, "What's going on?" I nod my head to the movie playing in front of us.

"Uh, if I'm gonna be honest, I'm not sure. I've been a little distracted," he looks down, eyes grazing mine before hoisting me further onto his chest.

"Oh yeah?" I grin, lips grazing his as I continue to shift onto his lap, the man's hands trailing to my waist.

"Yeah," he lets out a low sigh, shifting further up the bed, Sapnap now able to sit up against the headboard.

My hands subconsciously run up his biceps, squeezing them lightly, before moving up to his shoulders.

"Whatcha doing?" a small chuckle leaves his lips, hands reaching around, lightly gripping my ass as I lean in, not answering the man, instead shutting him up, tongue sliding against his lower lip.

Our lips intertwine for several minutes before I pull back, clothing becoming too hot. Stripping off the loose fitting sweatshirt, the brunette's eyes drop to my chest, a blue bra barely covering my chest.

"Fuck," is all he gets out, mouth dragging to my collarbones, hands tightening around waist.

"Yes?" I let out a small laugh, a touch of sadism in my voice. His blatant eagerness has me melting in his hands, the brunette subconsciously making me needier and needier.

"Can I?" his hands reach behind my back, lightly snapping the band of my bra.

I nod rapidly, his head cocking to the side.

"Did you forget how to use your words?" a small smile creeps on his lips, my face heating up.

"No, I mean, yes you can, no I didn't forget my words," I stumble out, Sapnap's smirk growing.

"Good girl," his mouth is back on my chest as his fingers fumble with the clasp, the band loosening as he undos it.

I pull back for just a moment, letting the bra fall to my lap, hands snaking out of the straps, the brunette's hands not moving from around me.

"Can you..." I trail off, hands tugging at the man's shirt.

"Baby, I already told you about using your words," Sapnap can't help but let a small grin appear on his face, the look itself is enough to kill me. .

"Can you take this off?" I nearly plead, the brunette smiling cockily and pulling it off with ease, "fucking hell," I mumble, his hand immediately grasping my jaw.

"What do you want?" He makes me look at him, my eyes doing their best to look around, embarrassment growing.

"What?" I'm a bit confused, the question catching me off guard.