(BTS AND TEAM DARK CONVERSATION)

Jin to Do-Yun DO-YUN, Can I keep YOU and NEVER let you GO? Will YOU be MINE for the REST of my LIFE. 

Do-Yun - YES! (with teary eyes)

Namjoon to Me-Cha- Miss ME-CHA, There are MANY ways to be HAPPY in this LIFE, but all I really NEED is YOU. Will you be MINE?

Me-Cha- YES, YES, YES! (WITH TEARY EYES)

Yoongi to Mi-hi- MI-HI, I found the REASON for my SMILE, the day I found YOU. Will YOU let ME be the REASON for your SMILE?

Mi-Hi- YES! (SMILING BRIGHTLY)

Hoseok to Ji-Ho- JI-HO, I NEVER believed in LOVE at first SIGHT until I saw YOU. Now my HEART yearns for YOU every MOMENT. Will YOU be MINE?

Ji-Ho- YES!, YES! a million times YES!. (HAPPY AND EXCITED)

Jimin to Bora- Bora, I want YOU to be MINE. I want YOU to be my EVERYTHING. I want YOU to OWN all that I have. So, will YOU be MINE?

Bora- YES, My Baby! (FLIRTY AND HAPPY)

Jungkook to Ari- Ari, I adore YOU, I LOVE YOU and I want only YOU for the REST of my LIFE. Will YOU be MINE?

Ari- YES! (With teary eyes)

Taehyung to Y/n- Y/n, Please let ME love YOU, SURRENDER your HEART and give ME at least one CHANCE to prove YOU how I feel. Will YOU be MINE.

(EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR Y/N'S ANSWER BUT WHAT SHE SAID NEXT BROKED EVERYONE'S HEART ESPECIALLY TAEHYUNG'S)

Y/N- SORRY TAEHYUNG BUT WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER AND I CAN'T LOVE YOU. (COLD FACE BUT BREAKING FROM INSIDE)

Taehyung- Why can't you love me? (TEARY EYES + BROKEN)

Y/n- I have my own reason, I am sorry! (cold face + damn cold voice)

Taehyung- Why are you so cold? (crying)

Y/n- You know my name not my story. (cold face)

(after y/n said that she just left from there leaving a crying and broken Taehyung behind)

Ari- Don't worry Taehyung we will talk to her we will see why she said no to you. 

Bora- It is really strange of Y/n, today she wore the whole Indian attire just for you then why did she said no?

Ji-Ho- And even she blushed today when we said that Taehyung will faint after seeing you.

Mi-Hi- It was the first time we had seen her blushing.

Me-Cha- She was doing fine this morning but in afternoon don't know why but she was acting a bit weird.

Do-Yun- There must be something she is hiding, don't worry Taehyung we will find out what has happened to her and remember that she loves you okay?

Taehyung- B-but If s-she l-l-love me then w-why did she said n-no? (crying mess)

Ari- Taehyung we will find out don't worry, please don't cry we know that she love you.

(TEAM DARK LEFT AFTER SAYING GOOD BYE TO EACH OTHER AND DIRECTLY WENT TO THEIR OFFICE ROOM CAUSE THEY KNOW THAT Y/N MUST BE THERE ONLY)

(NOTE- Y/N HAVE CHANGED HER CLOTHES)

(TEAM DARK CONVERSATION)

Do-Yun- Why did you do that Y/n huh? Why would you do that to that Innocent boy. (angry)

Bora- Yes! really Y/n we didn't except that from you today like literally today you were like blushing, being shy, and what not you even literally wore Indian dress for him. (angry, angry)

Ji-Ho- Y/n, he was literally crying mess when you left (disbelieve)

Me-Cha- Y/n, do you even care about that boy or like always you only care of yourself, no means it's your habit right you only care about yourself not about others, not about us not about anyone only YOURSELF! (angry af)

Mi-Hi- why aren't you saying something y/n say something, Y/n, Y/N!

Ari- Y/n why have you kept your head low huh? say something? Y/n are you crying?

(Yes, this whole time Y/n was just crying keeping her head down and It was the first time her members had seen her crying and In top of that her members words were killing her)

Do-Yun- Y/n look here.

(y/n show them her face)

Mi-Hi- (gasp) Y/n why are you crying?

Me-Cha- Y/n are you crying cause of my words, I am sorry didn't mean it. (panic)

Y/n- Yes! I am hurt by your words but I am not crying because of you instead I am crying on myself, Ari, Bora, Ji-Ho, Me-Cha, Mi-Hi and Do-Yun I never wanted to say no to Taehyung but-but (crying)

Ji-Ho- But what Y/n (worried)

(y/n still crying)

Bora- What happened Y/n. (concerned eyes)

Y/n- But-

(FLASHBACK SOME HOURS BEFORE)

(author pov)

Why do you think Y/n must have rejected Taehyung? what happened some hours before that made her do this? If you know the answer then comment down below or at least try to guess and vote this part and please share with each and everyone you can Okay? bye miracles(viewers) meet you again in the next part.