Going to korea Part 2

(AUTHOR POV)

Hello guys It's me your Author, I hope you are doing great and I wanted to say something that If you guys like my story or If you feel that this story is not good you need any change pls tell me by writing comments down below so that I can know that you guys are watching my story pls It will help me a lot this is my first time writing a story so yeah there it is anyway let's go back to the story.

Me-Cha- Wow! I am so excited to go to korea finally we are going back

Do-Yun- Yes, I can't even believe we are on airport 

Bora- but now we are girls just we need to wait for some more time then we will go inside the plane and then directly to korea

Ji-Ho- yes, but I will miss India/(your country)

Ari- Yes true, we will all miss India/(your country)

Y/N- Common guys we need to go now 

Mr. Singh- Yes girls you all should go now and keep reporting me and tell me you need any help okay

Y/N- yes sir

Mr. Singh- Take care everyone

 (MAGICAL TIME SKIP)

 (BANG PD POV)

Yeah, Singh have they boarded the flight yet. okay they have good. yes I have done all the arrangements no need to worry I have even told my manager to go pick them up specially as I know you told me that there leader is really strict and like all the things Perfectly. Okay thank you again for your help. Yeah bye. (SIGH)

(AGAIN TIME SKIP)

(Y/N POV)

Here, we have reached to korea now my friends are really happy  but right now I am finding the person who is going to pick us then I saw BTS manager waiting for us. We went to there manager he greeted us and now we are heading to Bighit company to meet Bang pd.

(BANG PD POV)

My manager Informed me that he have picked them up and now they are heading towards the building I just hope that they are really powerful and they could save BTS

(MANAGER POV)

As I picked them up I was actually shock because all were girls I am not saying that girls can't be bodyguard but still as the killers are really dangerous, would they be able to save BTS? we need to test them first. Well I should say that there leader Y/N is really cold. Now we have reached Bighit now I am taking them to Bang PD office 

(IN BANG PD OFFICE)

"Sir! can we come in" said the manager. "Yes you can" I said. There they are Team Dark I welcomed them and told them to sit and Introduce themselves. Hello I am Y/N the leader of Team dark nice to meet you (cold voice). Hello I Ari, Bora and blah blah blah. After there Introduction I introduce myself even though they knew me already, now I said let's come to work shall we? Yes, said the leader. Okay I think now you already know why you guys are here so now I want that you guys should find out who is behind this killing and pls save BTS, You guys will meet BTS today at evening as they will have a short break that time till that time you guys can go and see your house which is near BTS dorm our manager will company you and tell us if there is any problem.

(Y/N POV)

As we were leaving manager whispered something in Mr. Bang PD sir ears which I can hear clearly as I have sharp ears I smirked after what I heard I told my Gang to stop and I turned around and told manager to call your best Bodyguards right now. Ofcourse manager understood that I heard him and did what I told him to do.

Author- So what do you guys think what manager must have whispered to Bang PD?

Tell me in comments till that time wait for next part

(To be continued)