🌟 ~Chapter 13~ 🌟

Start from the beginning

Ryoto: wait boat *gulps* you can leave me here.

Erza: nonsense your coming home with me Ryoto I ain't leaving you here without me idiot*dragging Ryoto to the boat*

Ryoto:AHHHH help me someone*getting dragged away by erza* I don't wanna go on the boat, natsu you know why right.

Natsu: Wendy can help us right *nervous* right wendy.

Wendy: sorry guys if I keep using it over and over you'll become immune to the spell I'm sorry.

- They all laughed at Ryoto and natsu before getting on the boat and like usual Ryoto and natsu were motion sick erza rubbing Ryotos back trying to comfort him. Hours past by and they finally arrived back to magnolia bisca had informed what had happened over the past seven years, they arrived to there now small guild hall but seeing a bunch of nasty Wizard's causing trouble until each one was taken down by erza,natsu, Ryoto,gray and gajeel. Ryoto kicked one straight across the room into the wall.

Natsu: hey guys were home *smiling* did you guys miss us.

Wakaba: glad to see you guys finally made it back what happened.

Lucy: well you see*she explained it all to them what had happened even about acnologia*

Ryoto: his scent still felt familiar*shakes his head*

Erza: what's wrong Ryoto something up or something*looks concerned*

Ryoto: oh it's nothing I'm just glad to be back home erza *smiles*

- few days passed by as they all got used to there new guild hall Ryoto was sitting on a tree stump outside watching natsu and max fighting, and max was winning until master Makarov called out to Ryoto, so he went to see what was up.

Ryoto: hey master something wrong*tilts head* oh where is laxus

Makarov: he's kicked out remember but that's not what I wanna talk about I have a special request for you.

Ryoto: Hmm what kind of special request master is something wrong.

Makarov: the magic council has requested a special job that only you can help solve*hands him the request*

Ryoto: Hmm *looking at the paper* wait it says they want me to take out a demon.

Makarov: exactly and they strictly asked for you to stop it it must be pretty serious.

Ryoto: I'll leave right away *thanking Makarov then heads into the guild to tell erza he is going on a job* huh where is erza Mira.

Mira: oh erza she's gone on a job so she won't be back till tomorrow I'm sorry Ryoto.

Ryoto: it's okay Mira I'm off on a job too just tell her when she gets back that Ill be back after my job*smiles running out the door*

Mira: sure thing Ryoto*giggling unaware the job he went on will be life threatening*

- lisanna and the thunder legion waved goodbye to Ryoto before he left he waved back running past Lucy and natsu and happy, heading down the path leading to the docks.

Ryoto: it had to be a boat of all things *shakes my head* I got this *got aboard the ship feeling uneasy putting up with his motion sickness* i got this and erza be safe I'll be back home soon and be careful everyone*smiling*

- the boat leaves the docks sailing off to a town that was abandoned years ago due to a deadly demon that had wiped out the people who lived there. Half a day went by and Ryoto throwing up along the way he finally arrived at the dock but seeing it brought chills down his spine.