✯~ Chapter 8 ~✯

- After there adventure at the tower of heaven Ryoto and his friends headed back to magnolia, with some news of there success and news of Ryoto and Erza's relationship. Once they arrived at the guild they noticed it was rebuilt but with a great new design. But natsu wasn't happy with the change.

Gray: yo natsu what's wrong with you

Natsu: I'm not good with change*grunts*

Ryoto: seems nice to me there buddy*patting natsu* what do you think erza.

Erza: well it's alot better then seeing it all wrecked I guess.

Lucy: well hopefully you guys won't destroy it like usual.

- They walked inside seeing things have changed and even the space of the guild has been expanded. But before they talked to the master natsu decided to announce the great news.

Natsu: HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT RYOTO AND ERZA ARE TOGETHER HAHAHA!!.

Gray: natsu you idiot*smacks natsu's head* you should of let them announce it.

- The guild members cheer and clap there hands some even said " it was about time for them". Erza and Ryoto blushed trying not to show it, master Makarov shows up with juvia.

Makarov: welcome back you guys and congratulations on stopping that situation at the tower of heaven*smiles* and I'm quite happy to hear about you erza with Ryoto.

Erza: yeah thanks master and thank you* smiles* we're quite happy. And juvia thank you for all your help.

Ryoto: Thanks master and yes one thing led to another*smiles*

Juvia: oh it's no problem I was happy to help as long as I got to be my darling gray*wiggling* and I've joined your guild.

Gray: that's awesome juvia.

Lucy: hey girl glad to have you here.

Juvia: I will fight you for Gray's affection*glaring*

Lucy: you don't have to do that*nervous laughter*

Makarov: oh she's not the only new member you we have another one as well.

- Makarov pointed out to gajeel for he was sitting nearby with a fairy tail emblem on his left shoulder, he looked away.

Erza: why is he here he's responsible for destroying the guild*glaring*

Natsu: yeah why's he here *putting his fists up*

- gray outs his fists up as well along with Ryoto they all look at gajeel, they were all on edge until Makarov explained why be allowed gajeel to join. He couldn't let a child to fall into darkness so he will be watched carefully.

Gajeel: don't worry I won't be friends with you guys or anything*got up walked away*

Ryoto: well whatever he dose will keep an eye on him for now.

- suddenly the lights went off and one shined on stage and Mira appeared with her microphone and guitar. She started singing and it put everyone at ease as the team got settled to relax, Ryoto sitting along with erza eating cake as natsu scoffs due to the guilds changes. But it all changed when gajeel cuts in singing shooby doobop.

Natsu: oh come on this has to be the worst thing I've ever heard *got smacked by a guitar*

Gajeel: you wanna say that again salamander.

Natsu: you wanna piece of me.

- Both gajeel and natsu began to fight one another all over the guild breaking tables and pillars. Suddenly gray jumps in but gets knocked over in erza's direction knocking erza's cake on the floor.