⭐~ Chapter 12 ~⭐

- it's been a few days since the whole edolas situation and fairy tail finally had gotten there past member back lisanna, she had come home and she's not the only one who has come home gildarts has finally returned from his quest he took a few years ago. The town started to transform into a single walk way to allow gildarts to walk straight up to fairy tail.

Lucy: why is the town like this.

Ryoto: it's because gildarts well umm he kinda crashes through buildings so the town had this done so his crash magic won't break peoples homes hahah.

Carla: that's just stupid why can't he just walk around them.

Natsu: YEAHHHHHH HE'S HOME *excited to see gildarts*

Lucy: is he that strong of a wizard I thought erza or Ryoto were the strongest wizard's in the guild.

Erza: that's flattering but if me and Ryoto teamed up even us can't defeat him*smiles*

Ryoto: yeah we don't stand a chance against him*laughing*

Gray: well he is the strongest member of fairy tail*grins*

Ryoto: gray but some clothes on will ya no wonder I call you a frosty stripper*laughing*

Gray: huh when did that happen*shocked*

- Gildarts walked inside the guild hall and before he could sit down natsu rushed at him wanting to fight. But natsu was flung into the ceiling before gildarts sits down to rest.

Makarov: so gildarts did you succeed on your job*sipping booze*

Gildarts: haha nope I failed *laughing rubbing the back of his head*

- everyone was shocked to hear that even gildarts was unable complete the 100 year quest. Once he explained why he asked natsu to come meet him later then erza pulled Ryoto to the side.

Ryoto: yeah erza was up things okay *tilts head looking at her*

Erza: yeah things are good I'm informing you the S-Class trials are coming up and master Makarov wants us to participate but only as obstacles*smiling* would you like to join.

Ryoto: Hmmm spending time with my friends and helping them become stronger and plus spending time with my beautiful erzy Hmm yeah sign me up *smiles*

Erza*blushing hearing what Ryoto said* shu...shut it Ryo*smiles blushing holding his hand* let's go *thrusting her other arm in the air* let's go training*dragging Ryoto behind her*

Gildarts: hey natsu since when did that happen*points to erza and ryoto*

Natsu: since wha*looks* oh them yeah there together now*smiles* they've been together for awhile now.

Gildarts: I see *smiling* good for them it's nice to see smiles on there faces.

- gildarts went back to his house and natsu soon followed behind him to see what he had for him. Soon after both erza and ryoto were outside near the forest training to get stronger so they can protect the guild and there friends, the day pasts by Ryoto and erza were exhausted from training so both decided to head home but erza suggested that Ryoto stay over to fairy hills for tonight.