✯~ Chapter 4~✯

Makarov: My boy congratulations on becoming an s class wizard and with that I have the perfect job for you and you alone* handed Ryoto the letter*

Ryoto: huh a job for me*looking at the letter reading* you can count on me

-Ryoto knew what he had to do and with reading the letter, he ran off to get his backpack.

Erza: master what's with this job you gave Ryoto, he shouldn't go alone.

- Erza looked concerned for Ryoto she had asked master Makarov what was the reason for his decision.

Makarov: it's a job perfect for him because it's from the town near the location you found him those years ago.

Erza: so you sending him to see if Ryoto could find any information on his friend flare.

- Makarov nodded and saw Ryoto running off without taking anyone with him, he had a really concerned expression on his face.

Ryoto: I will find you flare I promise you that*he ran off holding that note Makarov gave him*

Erza: what town is he going off too master.

Makarov: the town is called Jongvaleit it's a town known for its rare lacrima items.

Erza: I hope he will be okay you know he's alot like natsu always jumping in without having a plan.

Makarov: he'll be fine he's strong and can look after himself, hmmm by the way where is natsu

Erza: he should be back from his last job soon

- after Ryoto left in search of flare that same day erza left on her own job to slay a monster who was terrorizing a village in the mountains, later that day natsu arrived with a new member Lucy heartfelia, Ryoto arrived at the train station but.

Ryoto: I....I...can....do...this*he was terrified of the train because of his motion sickness but he got his courage and got aboard the train taking off towards Jongvale*

- Ryoto tried his best not to let his motion sickness get the better of him, but it was to much for the young dragon slayer was no match, he fell over on his side holding trying not to barf.

Ryoto: are we there*urges* yet *holding his mouth * I....can...do...this*he passes out*

- later on that day he finally arrived at his destination but was still passed out until some lady nudged him to wake him.

Ryoto: huh *rubbing his eyes waking up seeing a young woman with pink-ish red hair and dark blue eyes * oh thanks for waking me umm what's your name.