Bong Cha's POV:-

Text Box

Me: Aera-ya, what's up?

Aera:- Nothing special...just a bunch of assignments to finish.

Me: Ohh... Do you have some time to spend with me?

Aera: Let's meet up for a bit.

Me: Not for a while, but for a day.

Aera: A day? I don't suppose I'll be free for a day till I finish my task.

Me: Can't you do this much for me? Aera, please.

Aera: Let me check when and where we may meet.

Me: On Saturday, We'll visit Lotte Amusement Park at 10 a.m.

Aera: Okay, but what about the tickets?

Me: Don't worry, I have three tickets with us.

Aera:- Who is coming with us? Who is the third ticket for?

Me: For no one, just an extra one.

Aera: Can I utilize the extra ticket?

Me: Sure, but for whom?

Aera: There is. You will learn about it.

Me: Okay, why not?

Aera: I'll go now... have a ton of work.

Me: Sure, bye.

Area's POV:-

I stayed up all night to do work so that I might be free on Saturday, and I was finally done at 7 a.m. I can't feel my hands, and my eyes are heavy. I messaged Kang Sunbae and informed him that I would be unable to attend practice today.

Today I just have one class at 11 a.m., so I chose to nap for a few hours.

.
.
.
.

Now 10:30 a.m., and I'm sleeping off on the bus on my way to university. I tried to sleep and get unconscious, but I couldn't. Fuck. I'm not sure, but I already have a feeling that today will be harder for me.

Entering campus with heavy steps, eyes half-open, and a hoodie over my head....in short, being a nerd for the day. When I entered the classroom, everyone stared at me, which was awkward. I pushed forward towards the back, and I could feel eyes following me. I sat in my seat and rested my head on my arms.

I am always attentive in class, but I don't believe I can be as attentive today. I fell asleep for an unknown amount of time before my eyes opened, realizing that the lecture was about to begin. But all I found was that the classroom was completely empty.

"Huh???"

I flinched when I heard "That was a long sleep" beside me.

"Rowoon! You made me flinch. Do not speak out of nowhere."

"What's up with you today? Your eyes appear familiar to Panda."

"I'm just sleepy. BTW, where are the others? And when will the lecture begin?"

"The lecture got cancelled so all went home" .

"WTF, if I knew it, I wouldn't have come here," I murmured, closing my eyes annoyingly.

"My bad" .

I opened my eyes and stared at him from top to bottom. Hair falls on both sides of his forehead, making him appear hotter than he is, with a white shirt topped by a beige knitted sleeveless vest and brown slacks. The gentleman has a deep look and wearing round glasses. I ask, "What's with your attire? Are you going out after this?"

"No ... it's simply my typical casual clothes. Why? Is it becoming difficult to take your gaze away from me?" - Rowoon.

"Ah, forget it. I'm going home."

"Sure. I'll drop you off," he said, getting up with me.

"Do you have car?"

"Who said that?"

"Then what do you mean by, 'I'll drop you'" ?

"Drop you by bus" *smile*.

"Leave it be. I can go by myself," I responded, walking toward the exit.

"Yes, why not? And again, you'll fall asleep just to wake up later to find yourself somewhere else," I hesitated and turned around.

"Were you teasing me now?"

"Yeah," he replied, taking my hand in his and walking out of the classroom.

"Hey! What are you doing now? Others will see our hands."

"Ours?? It was great to hear 'our' from your mouth, means I'm making progress and..." he stopped walking and gazed at me, intertwining his fingers with mine, "I don't care what others think".

Tbh,

I don't want this moment to end...his gaze has taken over me, and the way his hands are entangled with mine has given me a different feeling. I can't explain it, but this could be what others mean when they say, "I felt butterflies in my stomach."