16

Min's POV:-

When I arrived at college, my first stop was the badminton club. Kang Sunbae greeted me with, "Hey, good morning."

"Morning. Emm...what happened to the match between Aera and Rowoon?" I inquired.

"You call that a match?" he joked, "It was an extreme league".

"Ah..really. Then who won?" I inquired.

"As I was watching, Aera almost hit all of the serves," he continued with a serious expression. "Then...." he stopped.

"Then? Then what happened?

"Of course, Rowoon won. "He was the one who challenged her, so he won," Sunbae stated proudly.

"Oh," I said, unhappy, and moved towards the exit.

"What's with that tone?" And where are you going? - Kang Sunbae.

"Class. I'll meet you later," I said, closing the door behind me.

--------------------------------

"These days, kids don't even show respect to their elders. Selfish bish," Kang Sunbae mutters to himself, pouting.

---------------------------------

After class, as I was walking out, I noticed a architecture student passing by.

'Aera's class must have concluded by now,' I reasoned as I moved towards it.

I was stopped when I noticed Rowoon kissing her. I considered going in, but worried about Aera's reaction later.

I clutched my fist tightly, and I saw Aera walk out of the classroom, leaving him behind.

Her face was crimson and she appeared to be in agony. I raced into the classroom and punched him down.

"Why are you doing this to her?"

Rowoon's lip was wounded, but he chuckled and sarcastically said, "You're too strong and not as soft as you look," before getting up.

"Why, did it hurt?" I asked him in the same scornful tone.

"Of course. It hurts," says Rowoon.

"If you hurt her again, then you'll get treated the same way as now" , I said to him.

"Why are you so concerned? Who are you to her?" he questioned, leaning closer.

"I should be the one to ask you that, I think" .

"Oh...So that is what you wanted to know. Then listen "I Like Her" - Rowoon.

I said to myself, "Woah, you and your never gonna happen dreams" .

"Well, for your information, she likes me back," Rowoon said with a sneer.

"Yeah, I know that. But...you shattered her heart. So, do you still anticipate her being in touch with you?"

He remained silent for some while before asking, "What are your plans?" - Rowoon.

"I also like her, from the moment I met her" .

"Ah, now I see what you're planning.

Well then, don't worry I'll never let that happen" - Rowoon [proud smirk].

"Let us see," I challenged him.

"Sure," he said and walked out of the classroom.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Aera's POV:-

I awoke and prepared for the morning practice. I stepped downstairs and saw Min putting the plates on the table.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, confused.

"You got up? Good morning. Come and eat," he motioned.

"You made this?" I inquired, and he nodded, "You have classes later, right? Then why did you...?

"I'll also be practicing in the mornings from now on. Eat quickly, then we'll go," he explained.

"Okay," I replied, still confused, but continued to eat.

.............

We both arrived at campus and headed into the practice court. Kang Sunbae, Sora, and a few others were practicing, including Rowoon. I didn't glance at him and started practicing on my own.

I attempted to hit the serves as far as I could but was unable to do so.

"You're practicing incorrectly," said Rowoon, who was standing behind me.

"I'll learn it soon by practicing more," I responded, avoiding him and grabbing another shuttlecock to whack.

He sighed and grabbed my both hands from the back with the racket, positioning my hand on the racket in the right location.

"Hold your hand here to get a good grip. Understand?" - Rowoon.

"Move before others notice us like this. There will be misconceptions."

"I do not care. And why would there be a misunderstanding? It's normal," said Rowoon.

"No, it isn't normal," I responded.

"It is," he stated without hesitation.

"And why is that?" I questioned, looking at him with his face near to my shoulder.

"Because I know you," he said, shifting his gaze to me. "I like you."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...