Baek Aera's Pov:-

I got ready, packed my bag, put on some cosmetics, and looked at the mirror one last time.

"Wah!! It's excellent," I thought to myself as I arrived at the bus station, where I met Bong Cha, and we traveled together to our academy. Bong Cha and I are in different subject courses today, so we went to our respective classes.

When I walked inside the classroom, there was no one. I sat on a back corner bench so that I could see Rowoon from wherever he was situated. After a while, everyone started arriving, and the lesson was about to begin. When I heard someone's footsteps, I looked and it was Rowoon.

He was seated in a separate row, distant from me, but I could still see him. After seating, he moved his head around the classroom and noticed me looking at him. He grinned at me and murmured.

"I arrived at the right time," he smirked.

I just laughed gently gazing at his expression, and when I looked at him, he whispered again.

"Meet me after class. Ok" .

I just nodded 'yes' and was so excited that I couldn't stop smiling.

The teacher came and began teaching us. After one and a half hours, our class was set to be dismissed. Our teacher exclaimed:

"Today, I'm going to take extra class of more half hour because of the new guy, so that he can understand the lesson" .

Everyone in class sighed together.

I received a message from Bong Cha on my phone indicating her lesson had ended. I secretly responded to her message under the desk.

"teacher is going to take extra class today, so wait for me" .

"Why would I wait? I am going. You come with Rowoon. Bye, honey. Have a good time. See you tomorrow. 😘😘", Bong Cha answered.

I grumbled and forced myself to stay focused in class.

"Class dimissed"

Now I'm carefully packed my bag so everyone can leave. At last, I took the bag and approached him. He stood up and said:

"Let's go; it's late. "Bong Cha and Dan will be waiting for us."

"No, they already left" .

"Really!! Then come, I'll drop you."

We exited class, walked together to the bus station, and waited.

"Today it's late, because of me, right?" he inquired sadly.

"No, it's ok atleast you understand the lessons" .

The bus arrived

We sat together in the bus, but this time we both remained silent, and I was quite nervous.

After a time, I realized his stop was going to arrive.

"Hey, your stop is approaching. I said, Bye, see you tomorrow," but he did not respond.

His stop arrived, but he was still not moving, so I asked.

"Yah! Why aren't you getting off?

"I told you I was going to drop you, and you still want me to get off," he replied, staring at me sharply.

"A..ahh! Sorry, I forgot that," I replied.

"Aera-ya, why are you acting like this? I want to stay with you, but..." he paused and looked away confusedly.

I was completely shaken after hearing that from his mouth. There was nothing but silence until we reached my stop.

We reached the stop, and I informed him,

"Now you can go home, I can walk from here" .

He gave me a stern look and remarked,

"That's okay. I will take you to your home."

"Ok. "But are you mad at me?" I inquired.

He didn't say anything, just walked me home. I thanked him after reaching my house's gate. He nodded and began to walk away. I was looking at him from behind.

After he moved 2-3 steps forward, he turned back to face me and said,

"I'm not mad at you, I was just thinking something" .

"Ok. Get home safe," I replied, waving my hand at him. He grinned and left.

Rowoon's Pov:-

After I got home, all I could think about was what had happened to me a while ago.

Why did I talk to her like that?

What is wrong with me?

I had a thought.

Time skip

It had been three months since the incident occurred. I always treat her well, yet there are times when I feel something I have never felt before and continue to look at her.

I observed that she was continuously glancing at me.

"It'd just be an illusion," I thought.

Our lesson began, and our homeroom teacher mentioned that our annual sports would be held in two weeks, prompting everyone to form groups.

Aera was assigned to write the player's name and all.