Chapter 4 Sewing

"L-like this?"
"No no! I said behind your ear!" Key sounded annoyed.
"It is behind!"
"Ugh!" Key got up from his squating position and placed the camera on the table and walked over to you.
"You have to put this hand on here and this one here!" Key demonstrated the pose he had in mind.
One hand behind his ear and the other on his left thigh. His head slightly tilted up. His newly dyed pastel green hair fell perfectly framing his face accentuating his sharp eyes and high cheekbones.
The gulp you took could not have been any louder. Key looked over at you quickly and chuckled a bit.
"Let's take a brake?" he walked over to the table and sat down to read a magazine.
You walked over and sat down next to him pulling out your phone and checking for any messages. You had a voicemail from the landlord it was from before everything was paid by Key himself. As you erased it your stomach growled a little too loud making Key look up from his magazine.
"Hungry?" a smile played at the corners of his mouth.
"Ah, well, just a lit-" you were cut off by another loud growl.
"Come on get dressed. Let's go grab a bite." Key stood up and held a hand out to you.
"You mean like take out or...?" you stood up as well taking his hand.
"What ew no. We're going to my favorite restaurant not take out honey."
"You mean like t-together?" you said stumbling as you stood there in the heels and dress.
"Uhm, yeah.. What did you think?" he raised an eyebrow and walked out letting you get dressed by yourself.
You were confused.
'Why would he even..why is he being so nice to me? I don't even know him...'
You began to finally get dressed into your regular clothes.
*
*
*
*
"Here?!" you stood looking at the big building that was at the least 4 stories tall.
It looked fancy and elegant. Looking down at your close you knew that you definitely did NOT belong there.
"Some spicy tteokbokki would have been fine Key..." you said to him quietly.
"What? Isn't that like commoner food? This is the most delicious food in all of Korea. It's delicacy and-"
You cleared your throat trying not to let the annoyance show.
"Well yes, but having that instead of the what is it called? Caviar? Whatever. You need to learn how to be a little more, how should I put this, less snobby? Yeah snobby." you crossed your arms.
"W-what? I am not snobby okay? I am a very generous person person excuse you."
"Generous?! You have me working for you because of a dress that I even said I wasn't going to buy since it was so expensive, but then you basically forced me into working for it and-"
"Hey! I basically saved your life and I paid for your apartment so you wouldn't get evicted okay? So you better be thankful!"
"Really? I better be thankful? First of all I didn't ask for your help, second I was still forced into working for you, and lastly did you even do those things out of the kindness of your heart? Or was it cuz you knew how much power you can have over people?" you scoffed at him.
"I did it because I-" he stopped himself.
"If you're not gonna want to eat this then I'll go in by myself."
"Fine." you said and turned around walking in the direction of the street food.
'Whatever I don't need to be surrounded by such snobby and annoying people. He isn't even my taste. What a brat.'
You felt a presence next to you and as you looked you saw a red faced Key. He was angry at the fact that he ended up going with you instead.
"Wha-"
"Don't say anything okay?" Key interrupted you.
You smirked at him.
"What?" he looked at you annoyed at himself for giving in.
"Oh nothing nothing." you smiled brightly.
"This way!" you grabbed his hand and began to walk together.
You decided to get those corn dogs that were rolled in potatoes as the first part of your meal.
"3000 won please," the old lady smiled at you.
You reached for your wallet inside your bag.
"Here-"
"What are you doing?" you smacked his hand down and paid the lady.
"Hey! This is a date I should pay." Key looked at you with a pouted mouth.
"A date? When did you even ask me on a date?" you took a bite of the corn dog.
"Uh when I said 'let's go grab a bite?'" Key said stopping you both from walking and grabbing your hand that was holding the corn dog and took a bite out of it.
'I-indirect-' you thought as you swallowed hard. Your cheeks getting tainted with a light pink.
"Mwhat?" Key asked his mouth full with the bite he just took.
You shook your head and looked away beginning to walk again.
"That's really good actually," Key said after swallowing.
"H-here you can have it.." you handed it to him without looking at him.
"Thanks," Key raised an eyebrow.
"So, tell me, how long have you lived here?" Key said before taking bigger bites of the corn dog.
After just three he finished it and threw the stick away.
"W-well when I was 4," you brushed the hair behind your hair still avoiding eye contact.
"We moved here to Seoul from-"
"Hey! Look at the person in the eyes when you're speaking to them!" Key yet again stopped you from walking by grabbing your shoulders and chin turning you him.
You looked away again feeling your heart increase speed.
'Why am I getting so damn nervous. He's a jerk I shouldn't feel like this!'
"Why are you acting all shy all of a sudden?" Key slightly laughed, but raised an eyebrow indicating his confusion.
"N-no I'm not,"
"Then look me in the eyes like you usually do when you act all high and mighty,"
You turned your eyes and fixed them on his nose trying to trick him.
"Ah, no not my nose honey," he smirked lightly.
"Agh, so annoying!" you pushed him away.
"Let's just go back to the studio and finish the modeling for today!" you began walking away.
Key came rushing to your side and grabbed your hand. You immediately looked up at him still unable to look into his eyes so you stared at his eyebrows instead.
"Just so you won't get lost," he smiled warmly.
You gulped at his sudden change of character. His smile making him even more handsome than before.
'W-why is my heart feeling this way?'

*TO BE CONTINUED*