those years

6 years later .........

In those years ........ After that incident happened between jungkook and with his family after the argument he left them ( sounds like he break up with his family !!!🙂) and moved on not only he everyone's ..... For them past is a past  someone's for a good and  someone's for a bad .... But moral is past is a past ... Taehyung also moved on ....... about him ... move aside his past for a minute in a present he became a cold and arrogant person after the blissful night with jungkook he lost his sex desire ..... his dick become cock-blocked for everyone except one certain person after that night ....... He felt like his dick never find a attractive ass for digging .... Well after graduation teahyung took his family business and become world 1 richest business man ..... In past if you thought he never search for jungkook it's a lie .... He asked everyone who hang out with jungkook but they said they  he drop out and moved out but where they didn't know only yoongi knows but he didn't told him .... After one month he give up ( why

1. No-one knows where he go ....
2.his complicated feelings ..... )

And focused in studies and took his family business and made himself busier......

If you asked about yoonmin couple so it's a hardest time jimin had in his life ...... That day after the conversation with jungkook yoongi called jimin .... and jimin told him that he knew about the plan but didn't support them .... He explained how teahyung give him his promise and after that how he made the distance between them etc etc .... After listening the explanation yoongi show some marcy ?? No no ..... It took 2 months yoongi to forgive jimin but not fully .... Whenever there is a quarrel between them.  That's when yoongi brings up the past and makes the quarrel huge ..... Jimin feed up ..... But in the end of the night they made up ...... Well they got married 3 years ago and each day they fall in love with each other there love never becoming faded it's becomes darker and darker ....... 

One the side Jungkook live is quite little harder........ After left south korea he settled down in Paris if you thought how? well,  yoongi had a cousin same age.... they are cousins but before cousins they are each other bestest friend they know each other darkest secrets .... Yoongi asked his cousin Beomgyu help for with jungkook and  after explaining everything , he agreed ......

Back to point after leaving korea he started live with Beomgyu ..... Beomgyu very nice to jungkook ..... Since the day jungkook started live with him he thought how can someone be this nice with a stranger ..... cause for Beomgyu he literally a stranger for the first he talked to him when he landed in Paris ...... Beomgyu consider a doctor for his monthly checkup sometime he also along with him .... When he first time along with him after a month check up the doctor complain about him how his health get worst within one month if it's ongoing .... There is a very low chance that the child will be healthy or not .... After hearing Beomgyu fuming in anger,  he even scold him for being careless about his health ..... If you asked why so ... Jungkook feel he and his unborn baby is a burden for him why not anyone in his place thoughts that .... so he stressed himself, eatless , sleepless and also avoiding his sudden cravings which is did worst day by day , after hearing from doctor he asked why ??? At first jungkook hesitate but clear his thought front of Beomgyu ..... Beomgyu bowed his head in disbelief, he couldn't believe it, jungkook had been thinking this for so long .... For him , he found a reason to come home every day, because he lived alone in the big house , and sometimes he would spend the night outside instead of coming home , but now he had someone who is waiting for him , talk to him how's his day going in hell how could he feel that jungkook not burden for him how ?? ......  So at first he decided clear his negetive thoughts , he said if he really thought that they are a burden for him he would never agreed at the first point ..... And this confession made jungkook relief , and about the cravings he was avoiding so Beomgyu made him a pinky promise never avoid it and never hesitate to ask , rather he would very happy to full fill the little angel wish ......

After the conversation he could tell himself that he is not alone , in the most sensitive situation physically and mentally when his own perents did not ...... So it's quite easy for him .... Beomgyu also appointed someone .... A few months later she became  mother of a little girl ,and In those pregnancy month jungkook and Beomgyu became best friend .... After the baby was born Beomgyu request jungkook to finish his studies at first he denied and said he wants to do a job ..... But when Beomgyu said that if he did not finish his studies, he would not get a good job . After few arguments later he agreed ...... Beomgyu always help him with his studies and also take care his daughter , well his daughter has a pain ass to his nanny , in front of jungkook and Beomgyu she's acting very nice but like a good girl , but she does not know that the one she is fooling is her mother . And he know how brat she is , like she had a another teahyung inside her ....... And also she had some structure like him .....

But for Beomgyu , He doesn't want to believe that the angel-looking girl is a brat . Who can explain to him that the person in front is a great actor .. so they give up .....

Everything is going smooth in jungkook life , but  one thing never forget that life is a bitch , it can't never see you happy for long 😈😈 

And this is when everything was going well in his life, then one day all of a sudden everything changed and his life turned into upside ........

" T-T- TAEHYUNG"

______________________

I'm extremely Sorry 🥺😞🥺😞😞
Actually my draft got deleted suddenly
And i have to write it again
i myself don't know is this chapter is worth it or not ???? So once again sorry if im disappoint you guys in this chapter ........

😳😳😳