Y/n: "That is not good at all I'm going need to teach them a lesson. Issei F in every class and a D in gym might because he wants to see some skin. Asia better then Issei mostly D's and two C's I will go easy on her. Sense she is a Vergin, but it seems better to know the other students as well."

As I look over all the students now and spot the devil Rias, she is good looking, but I'm not here to mess around. Just have to find out more about these kids that's all. I look over at the time and see it's 9:pm meaning bedtime for me. As I was falling asleep someone tries to break in to my home.

Bandit: "Dude hurry this women is told to be crazy rich and a hot milf to boot."

Bandit 2: "Dude I'm trying and besides she sounds like a bombshell."

Y/n: "Fufufufufu it seems to me that I have unwanted guest here. Why break into a this women's house."

Bandit 2: "Dude you said she would been asleep around this time."

Y/n: "I was about to sleep just lost track of time dear, I am a teacher after all. Gentlemen come inside if you want to rob me let me at least tell you, the most expensive stuff at least."

Bandit: "Why are you helping us lady?"

Y/n: "Oh don't worry about it dear and besides there is no cops coming. But if you want these take them."

As I had one of them a peril neckless and I just smile at them.

Y/n: "Now how about names what our both of your names."

As I was going into my kitchen and they follow, as they did I was making tea for us three. But I was waving my hips left and right to grab there eyes even more. I can feel there gaze and lust towards me, good.

David: "My name is David."

Bandit: "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"

David: "Dude it's nothing wrong about giving names out, right?"

Bandit: "Yes the fuck it is what happens if she wants us to be reported."

David: "She would never do that she is to nice and hot."

I gave them tea.

Y/n: "Have a drink you two all them are made with much love."

Bandit: "No you taste test both of ours first."

Y/n: "Trust issues I see. Fair will do."

I took a drink of there tea, and nothing happened. David just drank were my lips were at. As he drank it all down. As I smile at him.

Y/n: "David you're such a good boy."

Bandit: "What the fuck is going here nobody does this for anyone."

Y/n: "I know because you and David here are going to kill each other."

Bandit: "WHAT???"

Y/n: "Yep David drank all my tea. It was made like any normal tea. But adding magic makes it even taster."

Bandit: "Magic ha giving me a break."

Y/n: "Alright then. David tell me Bandit name's."

David: "His name is Ran."

Ran: "DAVID WHAT THE FUCK MAN, DUDE I KNOW YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE WOMEN."

David: "........"

Ran: "David??"

As he turns around with his own tongue in his in his own hand. As I smile at the sight.

Ran: "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!"