𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

4.

Rolling around in his bed feeling the worse due to being uncomfortable Jimin got up tiredly making his way to the kitchen, looking around the room searching for the clock, Jimin sighed seeing that it was six in the morning.

Getting a drink from the fridge Jimin walked back to his room putting his drink on the night stand and plopping down into his bed. "Might as well stay up no point in sleeping if I have to get up in an hour anyways." Sighing softly Jimin got up and made his way to his bathroom to do his morning routine slowly.

Thinking of the day before Jimin smiled to himself thinking of the little boy he fall in love with as he talked about how much he loved art and how he really wanted to see Jimin's art, while thinking Yoongi the father of the boy popped into his head.

Jimin blushed at the thought of the older, Jimin knew who he was just never asked about it, he also knew about Taehyung just kept it to himself letting the younger to tell him himself. "Tae it's been three year's and you still haven't told me about your little secret." Jimin said to himself.

Understanding his friends situation Jimin continued getting ready seeing that time is going by faster the usual.

__

"Jiminie~ I'm so sorry! I forgot to tell you that Jungkook let me sleep the night at his!" Taehyung said loudly as he hugged the older is arm as he whined about how sorry he was for not staying at his friends like he agreed on two days before.

"Tae I told you already that it's fine, I understand that you wanted to be with Jungkook it's fine ok?" Jimin reassured his friend stopping in his spot to look the younger in his eyes so the younger understood him.

"O-oh ok... Anyways!! I got news for you!" Taehyung excitedly said overcoming his slacking while jumping with excitement. "What's the news then?"

"So~ since Jaeyoon loves you and my brother-in-law is looking for a babysitter since Hoseok hyung is going out of town for business reasons~ He was wondering if you would like to stay at the place to babysit Jaeyoon?" Taehyung explained as the two continued to walk towards the art studio the two both worked at.

Surprised by the sudden information Jimin looked at Taehyung stopping to let the information process in his head before answering. "But didn't I just met the guy and his son yesterday? What if he doesn't like the way I take care of his son?"

All Jimin's thoughts ran through his head making him panic knowing who Yoongi was and what he was capable of. Don't get him wrong but Jimin loved the kid and wanted to do the job but it was his father who was making his decision hard.

"What do you say?" Taehyung asked as he looked at the older who was zoned out, laughing softly at his friend Taehyung waved his hand in his face catching the older is attention.

"Would I still be able to do my art pieces?" Jimin questioned not wanted to let go of his only happiness that got him through his day, Taehyung smiled happily knowing that his friend would be staying with him, his boyfriend, his brother-in-law, nephew-in-law and Hoseok.

"Of course Jiminie, I know how much you love art plus Jaeyoon-ah wanted to look at your art pieces anyways remember?" Taehyung laughed at the older who smiled remembering how the younger was asking to see his art works.

"Ok fine, I'll do it." Jimin finally agreed and the two continued to walk just a few more minutes before seeing the art studio up ahead of them.

__

"Yes move the night stand beside his bed and make room for his art supplies in the next room, everything must be to his likings!" Yoongi said rushing to get his new visiter's room ready, yes Yoongi was rushing and making sure that everything looked perfect.

"Hyung you know he won't be here until this even right?" Jungkook said as he watched how his older brother looked around the room fixing every little thing that looked off to him. Sighing upon hearing his brother Yoongi looked towards Jungkook.

"I know that it's just I don't want him to feel uncomfortable here." Sighed Yoongi, Jungkook walked into the room taking a seat on the bed. "Yoongi perhaps you already caught feelings for Jimin?" Jungkook questioned.

"Don't be crazy, I just don't want him to feel the need to be uncomfortable." Yoongi explains while taking a seat beside his brother who nodded. "Jaeyoon-ah seems to like Jimin, maybe just maybe he could be the one Jaeyoon needs to be a perhaps mother figure?" Jungkook said looking down to his lap knowing he entered a battlefield of his older brothers feelings.

"Kook we talked about this, I don't wanna bring someone who may leave like she did, I'm not ready for that pain again." Yoongi sighed heavily. "I'm just saying Hyung." Jungkook finally said getting up from the bed and walked towards the door.

"I'll be with Jaeyoon if you need me you know where to find me." With that Jungkook walked out the room and towards Jaeyoon's room.

Getting up from the bed Yoongi walked out letting his men do the rest of the reorganizing and made his way to his office to get some work done.

Let's just say that both Yoongi and Jimin along with the rest are going to experience alot of ups and downs with everything that's going on with the ex and the new found feelings of the older.

____
___
__

I really hope this chapter is good, I feel like I'm the worst at trying to explain and show emotions in here though I was told I'm good at it😩✋🏼

Just me and my negative thoughts ig💀