Sean x Zander (Fluff - Aged up)

Some info before you read: In this fic Sean is 30, and Zander is 29

Some info before you read: In this fic Sean is 30, and Zander is 29. They got together right when Sean graduated. (Sean was 18, Zander was 17.) They/Them pronouns for Sean. Don't forget to leave a vote! <3

Sean and Zander had been together for years since Sean's last year of highschool. A lot of people didn't expect them to actually like each other, nor did they expect them to stay together.

They weren't exactly each other's types, and Zander was recently out of a relationship with his childhood best friend, Luke. So when Zander confessed (and Sean accepted) a lot of people were surprised.

They've been together 12 years now, making Sean 30, and Zander 29. They've also recently got engaged. Zander and Sean had been joking around about getting married, and then suddenly Sean was on one knee with a pretty ring for his pretty lover.

They were so happy, and still are. Zander was actually considering proposing instead. He even said something around the lines of, "Took you long enough," when Sean had proposed. It felt like they had been waiting for this moment their entire lives.

Yet, it still felt like something was missing.

So Sean decided to talk to Zander about it. "Love?" Sean asked to get their lover's attention. Zander flushed at the nickname. Even after all their years of being together Zander still got flustered over little things. Sean found it cute.

"Y-yes, dear?" Zander says as he moves his hands off his piano. Sean sits down on their bed with a gentle small smile, "I want to talk to you about something." "What is it? Is something wrong?" Zander asked, worried for his lover.

"No, no, nO! I just wanted to ask about something, or suggest it I guess," Sean said, waving their hands unconsciously. Zander wanted a couple of minutes for Sean to continue, but he stood silent.

"It's alright, you know you can tell me anything sweetheart," Zander said, grabbing Sean's hands and bringing them down gently. Zander didn't use pet names a lot, but when he did it meant he was serious. "Gosh, I love you so much.." Sean said, smiling brightly.

Zander just blushed and looked to the side. "Idiot.." Sean chuckled, he was so happy to have such an amazing partner. "What did you want to say earlier," Zander asked, facing towards his partner again.

"Oh, that- I wanted to adopt! ..B-but I get it if you're not really for that..!" Sean suggested nervously. "I would love that," Zander said smiling and kissing Sean gently on their forehead. "You're the best," Sean said, kissing Zander on the forehead as well. "No, you."

~~~~

After a lot of time of planning they both finally felt really to adopt, or as really as they could feel. "You really?" Zander asked, grabbing his lover's hand. "Ready as I'll ever be," Sean said, looking at his lover and smiling gently.

~~~~

Eventually they ended up with a girl named Jasper(14) and her brother Jacob(10). They were both pretty shy at first and it took them some time to adjust, but they did eventually adjust.