Saisy 😻🙌 (Fluff)

Prompt:

This does contain some angst, but there's also a lot of fluff, so enjoy!! :D

Daisy had been super busy recently with her head-girl duties and all. She was constantly working and barely had a chance to take a break. She used to visit the Music Club or talk to her friends in her free time, but now she doesn't even have time for that.

Daisy decided she needed to ask for help, but she wasn't sure who to ask. She didn't want to burden anyone with her problems. She decided to take a small break in an empty classroom and think of what to do when suddenly someone walked in.

"Oh, I didn't think anyone was in here. Hi Daisy," Sadie said, attempting to smile. "Hey Sadie, what brings you here?" Daisy says, smiling brightly. "I was looking for somewhere to read my book quietly, and you?" Sadie said, pulling a chair towards the desk Daisy was sitting at.

"Oh, you know, head-girl duties and all.." Daisy says, sighing shortly after. "Is something wrong?" Sadie asks. Sadie may not have looked like it to others, but she was very observant and considerate of other people's feelings. "Is it all the work you get from being the head-girl?"

Daisy looked a little surprised at how Sadie had guessed her exact dilemma. "Oh.. haha, yeah. I guess I've gotten a lot more work than usual.." Daisy said, chuckling lightly to try and lighten the mood a bit. "How about I help you?" Sadie said as her eyes lit up.

Sadie loved working on head-girl things with Daisy, and spending time with her, so she wasn't going to let this chance go to waste.

"I couldn't possibly have you help me.. This is work for me to do, and I knew this would happen once I became head-girl.. You already help out so much, and I don't want to force anymore work on you!"

"You know you wouldn't be forcing any work on me because I asked right?" Sadie asked, chuckling lightly. Daisy blushed and looked away, "I-I know! I-It's just.." Daisy's voice had a hint of sadness, but she quickly covered it up, "Don't worry about it! I got it all worked out," Daisy said, smiling.

"You sure," Sadie said, placing a support hand on Daisy's. "O-ok, maybe I do need a little help?" Daisy said in an unsure tone. Sadie just smiled reassuringly, "Are you free afterschool today? Maybe I can help you then."

"How about you come to my house?" Daisy said cheerfully. "That sounds great. Will your moms be home?" Sadie hadn't met Daisy's parents yet, but she had heard a lot of good things about them. "They'll be home later in the afternoon! I'm sure they would love to meet you," Daisy said, smiling brightly.

She had forgotten about all her work for a short bit, but soon remembered again. She frowned at the thought, "Are you sure you want to help?" "Of course," Sadie said, squeezing Daisy's hand gently for reassurance. Daisy smiled again; she was so lucky to have a friend like Sadie.

Both girls decided they'll meet in front of the school and head home together. Daisy messaged her moms that she'll have company, and she chatted with them a bit. On their way to Daisy's house they talked about random things. Daisy talked about how excited she was for the competition, and Sadie said something about a book she was reading.

At Daisy's house they started to work once they were settled, so they can get done as much as possible. Sadie tried her best to help out, and Daisy really appreciated it, but she was worried that she wouldn't be able to finish everything on time.

Daisy didn't realize it but she had stopped working and a single tear was rolling down her face. It seems like all her stress was finally catching up to her. Sadie eventually realized Daisy was crying. "Hey, hey.. what's wrong..?" Sadie asked, worried for her friend.

"I-I don't know anymore.. I-I'm sorry.." Daisy stuttered out through sobs. She began to try and wipe her tears. "Why are you sorry? It's ok, I'm here for you," Sadie said, trying to calm Daisy. "You offered to help me finish all my work and all I'm doing is crying. I-it wasn't meant to be this way; I-I didn't want to b-burden you with my f-feelings-" Daisy began to ramble, but Sadie had cut her off with a hug.

"It's okay, don't worry about it. We're friends, remember? That's what friends are for. Your feelings aren't a burden," Sadie continued to whisper sweet nothings into Daisy's ear until she eventually calmed down. Daisy hadn't noticed it until now, but she was in Sadie's lap, and they had their arms wrapped around each other.

"Ah! S-sorry," Daisy said as she rushed to get off Sadie's lap. "It's okay," Sadie said, chuckling lightly. "U-umm.. Thanks for that; I really needed it," Daisy says, smiling shyly. "You're very welcome. You can always talk to me when you're feeling down, you know," Sadie said, cupping Daisy's face with her hands so they were making eye contact.

 You can always talk to me when you're feeling down, you know," Sadie said, cupping Daisy's face with her hands so they were making eye contact

"I-I know," Daisy said, blushing slightly at how close their faces were. "Thanks again," Daisy said as she moved to kiss Sadie on her forehead unconsciously. "Oh! S-sorry, I should have asked before I did that!" Daisy said, panicking as she buried her face in her hands. Sadie blushed and laughed lightly. "You're so cute." "I- umm," Daisy was super red at this point. She was not prepared for a goddess like Sadie to call her cute!!

Before Daisy could stop herself she said, "C-can I kiss you?" There was a moment of silence that made Daisy extremely nervous, but then Sadie placed her hands on Daisy's cheeks again. "Of course, darling."

Super flustered, both girls leaned in. As they're lips made contact both girls closed their eyes. The kiss felt magical, like it was something they had both been waiting for their whole life but didn't know. Daisy moved her hands to the back of Sadie's head to bring her even closer. Sadie picked up on this, and moved her hands to pick up Daisy and place the pretty girl on her lap.

Continued to make out for about 1 more minute before breaking apart, deciding they needed some air. "Wow," Daisy said first through pants as she was still a little out of breath. "Wow indeed," Sadie said, smiling brightly at Daisy. Sadie gave Daisy a quick peak in her lips before she spoke, "Does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" Daisy smiled even bigger than she was before and placed several kisses all over Sadie's face.

"Yes!! Oh my god, yes, yes, yes!!" Daisy continued to kiss Sadie a little more and then gave her a big hug. They stood like that for a couple of minutes before Sadie spoke up yet again, "Soooo, what are we going to do about your work?" Daisy looked up at Sadie giving her a fake pout, "Can we cuddle a little more and then get started on it?" Sadie giggled at how adorable her now girlfriend was and nodded.

Both girls felt extremely happy. Even though they still had a lot of work to get done they knew they could always depend on each other, and that thought made everything a lot better.

Words: 1238 :D

Author's Notes:
Sooo, I'm not sure how to feel about this. I tried not to make it angsty, but it fit so well- 🧍‍♀️ I also wasn't planning on adding a make out scene, so here we are,, 😳 Anyways, please give me feedback so I can improve 😈🙌

Also, what are your thoughts on the simple edit I made? I was thinking of adding art in each one shot, or a view can add art! :) Also, I may make a part 2 to this depending on my motivation & how this goes! 💪😽

Don't forget to vote, and follow if you want!! :))