Chapter Thirty: Untold Dates

Start from the beginning

I hear someone outside the door. I stand up and grab some shorts and a shirt. I walk up to the door when Tatiana bust through.

"Rosalina, when we're you going to tell me your birthday was in a week in a half."

Shit.

My eyes widen and I put my pointer finger up to her mouth. "Hush before Alec hears you." I assert. "Why?" She ask and I run my fingers through my hair.

"Tatiana, I don't really celebrate my birthday. I never really could." I stammer and she grabs my shoulders. "Rosalina, we are celebrating your birthday whether you like it or not. However I won't tell Alec" She finishes.

"Thank you.......Where is he?" I ask and she turns away from me. "Where is he?" I slap my forehead. "He may or may not be punching the living shit out of three guys that tried to follow me from the club"

My eyes widen.

"What do you mean? Are you okay? I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." I apologize and she stops me. "It's fine. I've been through worse. None of this is your fault. When James and I got together, We went through so much shit."

"Let me go and check on him." I say and she shakes her head. I take a deep breathe before going to change my clothes.

After getting dressed, I walk down to the basement. Upon getting downstairs, Alec turns to me and smiles.

"Rosalina" I recognize the voice as one of Dante's old men. "Lee is" One of Lee's men speaks and I cut him off walking over to Alec.

"Lee is looking for me, he will find me. Blah, blah, blah" I say sarcastically and some of the men in the room laugh.

I look up at Alec who is more upset then he was. "Did I tell you to fucking speak?" He ask and the man, spits in my direction.

"I'm going to show you what happens when you disrespect not only me but my girl." I smile at his comment.

He walks over and grabs a roll of socks. I must have looked like a kid at the candy store. He walks over to a bucket and turns to look back at me. He can see the excited stupid corny smile on my face and motions for me to come over.

I quickly run over and squat next to him. "Have you ever used Acid before?" He asks and I'm pretty sure my eye balls came out if the sockets.

"No"

He places the gloves on my hands. He doses the socks with Acid and then hands the clamp to me. I walk over to the guy who unfortunately was talking shit.

I'm excited.

Alec comes over and holds his mouth open with gloves on. I stick the socks in his mouth and as he bites down to get it out, he's just producing more acid.

Blood and tricks of smoke coming out of his mouth, I look up at Alec. "Why have I never thought about this?" I laugh as his screaming fills the room.

I look over at the other guy, staring at me with fear in his eyes. I lock eyes with him as I yank the sock out of the man's mouth.

This one will talk.

He's scared.

I walk over and gently rub my fingers on his face. "So what.......if you fail, he just keeps sending more?" He looks at me like he wants to spill but the acid filled bitch keeps cutting him off.

"Don't say shit, Armando"

Before I can react, Alec punches him out cold. I look over at him as he rolls up his sleeves, biting my bottom lip.