Chapter Nine: Repercussions

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

≪•◦ 🦋 ◦•≫

I wake up immediately grabbing my head because it's POUNDING. I will never drink again. 

ok .

That's a lie but for now, not that much.

I turn my head, Alec asleep next to me. Reality sets in and it all comes back. The club. My hair, ouch. The kiss..

I want to kiss him again even though I shouldn't. I sit up, realizing his hand is still on my waist. I stretch while he shifts around.

"Why are you up so early?" He mumbles, I laugh,admiring his perfect bone structure. "I don't know, I just am." I giggle at his face a mix between tired and annoyed.

"Lay back down." I blush, my cheeks no doubt flush red sr him wanting to lay with me. I listen, lying back down.

His hand idly moving on my stomach, where the butterflies are currently nesting, I slowly shift my body to look towards the ceiling.

"If I ask you a question, you won't try to run out of here, right? He whispers, softly rubbing his fingers on my lower stomach. "No." I sigh, meeting his gaze.

"Were you raped, Rosalina?" My name, flowing out of his lips but I don't dislike it. It feels almost comforting. I nod "Yes." His jaw clenches, "I'll kill him." He grits, his word laced with anger and vengeance. I turn my body to his, moving a piece of hair that escapes his face.

"I wish it were that easy." He closes his eyes, enjoying me playing with his hair. This is probably not the right time to bring it up but If I don't, I never will.

"Umm, So. I kissed you." I say, now starting to play with my hands. "Stop with the fidgeting." He grabs my hands, and I yank them back but I'm stuck. In fact, I end up pulling myself even closer.

He lets go of my hands, moving a stand of hair from my face. It's sweet, innocent even but when he grips my hair, pulling me closer I know what's coming next. Our lips smash together aggressively. As if just talking about the kiss brought the feelings back.

I love this.

It never felt this way with Dante. Kiss were just kisses but with Alec it's as if he's showing me an entire new world. He bites my bottom lip softly, my leg wraps about him, in which he decides to pull me on top of him. His hands on my ass, moving me back and forth on his dick.

Fuck I never wanted this to stop.

We both moan softly before he stops. Pulling away, he places me to the side. I sit, confused and needing answers.

"Next time, I tell you to stay inside. Stay fucking inside." He spits, putting a shirt on. "Get out of my bed." He waves me off. "Alec, what the hell?" I sit up fully before walking over to him.