He looked down at Athena then up at me. "Sabrina did this."

"I know." I breathed, looked down at Athena. "We have a lawyer in the family now. I know for a fact Athena will get us custody."

Kano nodded. "I like her for you. She's changed you in a good way."

"I like her for me too." I played with her hair in my hands, fascinated by her beauty even when she's asleep.

"That's one big diamond on her finger." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Not just yet. It's a promise ring." He nodded with a little smile.

"Jasper is out looking for her as we speak. She's using so he'll find her soon. Dads coming over here next so be prepared for that."

I smiled. "I know. Talk to you soon." He patted my shoulder before kissing the top of her hair and leaving. Just like he said Dad left my mom with Rosa and came over to me.

"Son." He greeted with that authoritative tone of his.

"Dad." I said back with the same tone.

"Is she doing okay?" He's never been the emotional kind unless he's with my mom so him asking that simple question surprised me.

"No. She's worried about Wren understandably."

He nodded. "I'm glad you've found her. She's made you into the son your mother and I can say we raised." I chuckled and he smiled a bit. "But seriously she's a good woman. Reminds me of your mother in certain aspects."

"She reminds me of mom too. I really love her dad."

He put a hand on my shoulder with a smile. "I was talking to my dad like this when I finally noticed how much I loved your mom. It was also when I figured out I wanted to marry her and have a whole bunch of fucked up kids with her." I smiled, feeling that exact feeling with Athena. "Don't fuck it up son."

"Not in a million years." He patted my shoulder and kissed Athena on her head, repeating the same action as Kano. A doctor, nurse, and officer walked out and it made everyone rise to their feet. I kissed Athena awake and when she saw them she instantly stood up.

They walked closer to us, faces void of any emotion. "Sinclair family, correct?"

"Correct." We all said in sync, including Athena and for some reason it made me smile.

"Wren is okay. She's breathing on her own but she has sustained multiple injuries. One main thing, we found semen in her vaginal area. The nurse here will give you a run down of all of her injuries but she is sleeping right now."

We were all quiet. I think we were all in shock or disbelief. Athena wrapped her arms around me and placed her head into my chest as she cried. "When can we see her?" Rosa asked with tears.

"We can't necessarily stop you from seeing her since you own the hospital but I do recommend that you go in little by little. Two people in the room max." My dad was holding my mom who had also started crying. "If you have any questions you know where to find me."

Kano took his phone out and yelled into it angrily. "Jasper someone fucking raped her. Where are you? Im on my way." His hands were in tight fist as he stormed off.

"I'm coming with you." I said angry and feeling the need to hurt someone.

"No. You need to stay here and take care of your woman. When alls under control I'll call you." I wanted to go with him but he was right. Athena needed me right now. I nodded and held onto Athena tighter.

Rosa sat in the chair alone, bouncing her knee and holding her head in her hands. I guess Athena noticed this through her tears because she walked over and held her. I had never seen Rosa cry but when Athena pressed her head against her chest she let all the tears fall. I walked past my mom who has still crying and my dad continued to whisper into her ear.