Chapter Twenty-Three

We finished eating, after getting seconds, and Alessandro offered to clean dishes. I sat on the counter as he started to clean the plates. "Did you like the dinner?" I asked once he started drying his hands off.

"Best dinner I've ever had." He laid his hands on either side of me on the counter and got closer to my face.

"The night still isn't over. You've been such a great man, caring for me and never putting anything above me, I want to reward you." I rubbed all over his chest, kissing his neck slowly.

"Are you sure you want to reward me this way?" He asked, taking my hips in his hand.

"Positive." I got down from the counter, "Follow me. I have another surprise." As we walked upstairs, I slid the robe off slowly, revealing the very short lace dress underneath.

He was right behind me when I opened the door. The bedroom was covered in black rose pedals, the lighting dim with only candles being the source, and all of the toys that laid on the dresser making the bedroom look like a sex dungeon.

"Baby... This is fucking... I don't even know what to say." I turned around and looked up at him, he was still looking over the room.

"I want to make love tonight." His eyes fell down to mine and that sweet side of his that was once here was completely out of the door.

He knew what I meant when I said that. I didn't want the slow and sensual kind of love I wanted him to destroy me. He backed me up into the room, going to sit on the bed while I stood in front of him. "Over my knee. Now." I obeyed.

"I'm going to spank you. Your going to take every last one of those spankings, understand?" I nodded and he slapped my ass harshly. "It'll be more if you don't use your words."

"Yes, sir." I was rewarded with him slipping a finger into my wet pussy.

"Already so wet, hm? Who are you wet for, Athena?" He forced me to ride his single finger to find some type of release. My lace dress was the only barrier between our skin touching but it was short enough for him to have easy access to my ass.

"You, sir." I whimpered at the loss of contact, his finger slowly moving out of my clenched pussy.

"Ten spankings for rolling your eyes during dinner, add another twenty for trying to leave me, and another twenty for saying you killed our baby. How many total spankings are you getting?" He asked, rubbing my ass, preparing it for the pain it's about to endure.

"Fifty, sir."

Alessandro took my wrist and pinned them behind my back. "If you try to quiet any of your noises I'll add an extra five. If you don't count then I'll add an extra ten and start over, understand?" I nodded again, immediately regretting it when sharp slap landed on my thigh.

I lurched forward, a pitiful moan spilling out right after. "Yes, sir."

"You tell me if you want to stop." I wasn't allowed to answer when the harsh impact of his hand landed on my ass. I cried out, the slap sending tingles straight to my pussy. Every slap sent a scorching hot pain to my ass that also pleased me in ways I wasn't able to describe.

When I said I wanted to make love, the dark and dominant side of him took over entirely. He wouldn't even let me recover from the first slap before he sent a second. My cries filled our bedroom and the harsh sound of skin to skin contact.