iii. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐮𝐛 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤

"So, Tara said you had no friends

"So, Tara said you had no friends." Darcy spoke as Elle and Loralie sat down with the pair.

"I didn't say that." Tara shook her head.

"Monster Munch?" Darcy held the snack out toward the pair.

"Yeah, thanks!" Loralie announced loudly as she took it with a grin. "Hadley says we need to watch our weight for this season. I say Monster Munch is better."

"Amen." Tara agreed.

Elle took the next one Darcy held out. "Yeah, okay."

"So, you moved schools from Truham?" Tara looked to Elle as Loralie pulled her carrot sticks from her bag.

"Yeah, Truham was just hell for me, so..." Elle trailed off honestly.

"So, she came to spend her days with me." Loralie grinned, laying her head on Elle's shoulder for just a second before sitting up again.

"Aw." Darcy smiled. "Better then hell by a long shot."

"I mean, it was hell for almost everyone, but, like, especially me." Elle went on with her original hell statement. "I kept getting suspended because of my hair length."

"Hair length?" Darcy gapped in disbelief.

"Yeah." Elle forced a laugh. "They have this stupid 'chin length or above' rule."

"Elle looks so lovely with long hair though." Loralie grinned, looking at Elle's hair but keeping her hands to herself. "I like it better long anyways, but she can pull off short hair too."

"I love your hype woman." Tara laughed as Elle nodded. "Are you finding it any better here?"

"Yeah, a lot less stressful." Elle agreed with a nod of her head. "Apart from the whole 'knowing just one person' issue."

"Don't worry, most people here are nice. Just don't do anything Darcy says." Tara joked with the girl across the table. "She'll have you taking part in lunchtime games of American football in the Science corridor."

The four laughed, Elle glanced at Loralie before back at the two. "Have you two been friends for a long time?"

"Best gal pals." Darcy giggled as Tara looked at her slightly.

"Since Year 7, so five years of hell." Tara joked, smiling to Loralie. "What about the two of you?"

"What year was it when Charlie introduced us?" Loralie frowned her eyebrows. "It's been a while."

"Year 6 was when we met." Elle smiled. "But, Loralie had known our other friend much longer."

"Then two became five." the brunette smiled, placing her head on Elle's shoulder for a moment.

"Issac, i've already warned you about encouraging Charlie's crushes on straight boys." Tao scolded Issac as he looked across the curly haired boy.

"But, I want to believe in romance." he gushed with a grin.