i. 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐧

Loralie gave a loud scream as she entered the cafeteria, getting the attention of many others as they gasped and gapped at her

Loralie gave a loud scream as she entered the cafeteria, getting the attention of many others as they gasped and gapped at her. A few teachers turned in worry at the loud screech that was echoing. The girls face lit up, tossing her hands over her head. "My favorite lady, Elle!"

Elle looked embarrassed but relieved to see her, grinning as Loralie hurried to sit next to her in a tight hug. "I wanted to give you your tour but then Mrs.Remy said that I had to clean the erasers for 'chatting' so much in class, and then I didn't get to walk you to your first period because I fell in the bin and had to change my clothes from my locker, and then I was gonna find you after second period but the cheer squad came over and were talking my ear off ab-"

"Loralie, Loralie." Elle laughed as she held her arms with a nod. "It's okay."

"Relived!" she whipped invisible sweat off her forehead. "I'm so happy you're here. I was so lonely with all of you at Truham. Poor Charlie had to listen to me rant about it every single day on the ride home."

Loralie had been giving Charlie rides home on the back of her bike ever since they were kids. That's when they met anyways, neighbors who bonded and grew closer then even. He's the reason she knew Elle, Tao, and Isaac.

"Believe me, i'm happy to be here too." Elle admitted with a sigh. "Don't have to listen to you give your weekly updates every Saturday."

"Now you'll just have to add in on them, because I will still be giving the weekly updates." she smiled in return as Elle did the same, her phone buzzed. "I knew one of them wasn't gonna make it through lunch without you."

"It's Tao." Elle spoke as Loralie leaned on her shoulder, looking down at the text between her favorite people.

Tao: hey i have news from truham

Elle: spill the tea

Elle: loralie is here too

Elle: HI TAO! THIS IS LORALIE!

Tao: in all caps? you've given me a headache.

Tao: charlie's obsessed with some rugby lad in his form

Elle: oh NO

Elle: loralie says awww

Tao: of course she does

Tao: why is he like this?

Tao: anyways Hi how are you? And Lori? how's higgs today? has she driven you mad yet?

Elle: she fell in the bin if that says anything

Tao: am i more disappointed that she fell in the bin or that i didn't get to see it?

Elle: OFFENDED, TAO! -L

Tao: the caps again?

Elle: Higgs is sooo much better than truham

Elle: no one chunked a sandwich across the cafeteria all week

Elle: there's just this one girl that screams at the top of her lungs when she saw me for the first time

Tao: stupid transphobic loser

Elle: more like an overly happy Loralie

Tao: i did not mean to call you a stupid transphobic loser, Lori

Elle: elle's fault for not giving context

Tao: heyyy no caps this time, you're moving up in the world

Tao: make any friends aside the stupid non-transphobic loser that i love?

Loralie looked to Elle. "Do you want to meet the cheer team?"

Elle took notice of how they were all sat together, but Loralie was here. Non of the group ever judged or said anything, but they all knew Loralie never had too many friends. They'd all attend her games and despite being the happiest out there, no one seemed to huddle her into their private conversations. Elle, Tao, Charlie, and Issac never cared about her social status though, they'd always liked her regardless of such thing.

A clearing of a throat caught the pair of girls attention, looking up at the hovering teacher. Loralie leaned off of Elle's shoulder as she reddened in the face. The woman nodded to the two. "Is that a phone, Elle?"

"Psh." Loralie shook her head. "What's a phone?"

"We don't make exceptions, even for new students." the teacher smiled as Elle handed her phone over. "You can have this back from reception at the end of the day."

As she walked off, Loralie looked to Elle. "I forgot to warn you, i'm sorry."

"It's okay." Elle screwed the lid off her apply juice. "Want to share a juice?"

Loralie smiled. "I need you to come over after school. You and everyone else."

"Oh no." Elle handed her the juice. "What's happened?"

"New uniforms." she exhaled with a shake of her head. "I wanted to order it online, so I did, but when it came in it had been two sizes too small and that put me a week behind the other girls because non of them wanted to lend me their old uniform, so now i've got to get it taken up with my Mum and she's likely gonna stab me with that stupid needle again, and I-"

"You need some emotional support." Elle smiled to cut her off. "I'll be there and we'll make sure Tao doesn't make a comment about your right leg being just a little longer then your left."

"He always says something about it!" Loralie gapped as Elle laughed. "What a rude little man!

kylie speaks

sweet baby. keep that rude
little germ away from her
at all cost.

 keep that rudelittle germ away from her at all cost