17|pick the second one

"Year 11 Prom is happening

"Year 11 Prom is happening." Loralie walked into the convention just as Tara began to gush to Elle, who Loralie avoided walking in with. "Loralie, sit! Hurry."

Elle smiled at her, Loralie pretended not to notice. Elle gave an odd look but focused on Tara again. "Oh my God. Prom?"

"I'm so excited!" Tara gushed as she looked over at Darcy, that loving look that always lingered. "You could totally wear a suit. You'd look amazing."

"Ouu, the orange dress I wanted for the Eras tour is still in my closet." Loralie gushed with wide eyes, smiling at Tara with knowing look. "Can you do my hair?"

"Is that even a question? Of course I can!" she grinned as Loralie smiled back. Elle was waiting for Loralie to try and include her, she'd always been good at that, but she never did.

"You mean we can't be Fiona and Shrek?" Darcy frowned her eyebrows.

"And Imogen can do my makeup." Loralie planned it all in her head, nodding quickly. "I better order shoes now, so hard to get two different sizes!"

"Don't let Tao overhear that." Elle chuckled. "You know he never misses an opportunity to talk about your two different sized feet."

Loralie gave her a half smile, only meeting her eye for half a second. "True."

Darcy and Tara both sensed that tension, sharing a look in the corner of their eye. How they met Loralie was literally her hyping Elle up, they'd never seen Loralie ever miss an opportunity to be, to put it bluntly, absolutely crazy for Elle Argent.

"Hey, are you guys talking about prom?" Sahar came in at just the right time, looking at the four girls in questioning. Tara quickly agreed. "Oh, so Miss Greenwood's put me in charge of organizing it, and i'm kind of looking for some help."

Loralie gasped as her entire face lit up. "I can help you! Please, pick me! I've got plenty of experience in organizing and planning! Look deep in my eyes, you can see my brain always planning something."

Sahar laughed when Loralie leaned in real close to her so she could look into her eyes. "Sold, just don't pull that move on Miss Greenwood."

"What move?" Loralie blinked in confusion, the girls laughed at her oblivion behind not knowing her behavior wasn't necessarily the most normal.

"Me too! I'm so in." Tara gushed in agreement. "Do you want to meet with us for lunch? We can start making a mood board?"

"I could run across to Truham, bat my eyes at the librarian, see if he'll let me use the printer to get photos off." Loralie demonstrated her flirty eye blink, earning a giggle from each of them. "Impossible to say no to."

"That would be very helpful." Sahar agreed but was holding back a laugh. "Lunch would be great. I've got loads of ideas already. I'm thinking classic."