Chapter 2

Cameron: "Lexie come on!" Cameron groaned, pounding on the bathroom door. "We are going to be late if you don't hurry your ass up!" Lexie always took forever in the bathroom. Why? He didn't know. Lexie opened the door, sweeping her arms out so he could come in and take a shower while she finished her eyeliner. They'd been living together so long seeing him naked didn't even faze her anymore. She'd gotten up early, like always, to take a shower and fix her snowy white hair. Her violet eyes were outlined in black, wings carried out just a tad. Cam secretly admired her makeup skills. She wore black lipstick to match her eye makeup, and she had dried her hair. It was in tight curls down to her waist, because She insisted on never cutting her hair. After she finally walked out, he was already almost done washing his hair and body. He wasn't ready for today, but he was going to do his damn near best. Lexie needed him. A meeting with the Lord Death was nerve wracking enough. Especially so when he was an old family friend.

Lexie: She wasn't sure why he called her in. Okay, that was a lie, she knew exactly why. The stripes on her tongue were why. She finished her piece of toast, standing and pulling on her long cloak as her partner entered the room. She greeted him with a hum, sliding her shoes on. He knew that someday maybe she would get over her trauma and start talking again, but no one knew when that would be. She threw him a smile and nodded out the door.

Kid: "Father, why did you call me here?" Kid gave his dad a confused look. "Heyo Kiddo! We got a new student today. She and her partner. You gotta show her around, and she's not quite normal. She's a reaper, like you and me! Her family was very close to me, and she needs a little safety and help right now. Go wait outside for her an take her to class with you. Bye Kiddo!" With that Lord Death was gone, leaving a confused Kid. Another reaper? He thought they were the last. He let himself wonder awhile before going to get the rest of the gang, as he usually did. Maka of course, already knew (somehow, no one knew) and was waiting outside with Soul. Black*Star was easy to find with with all of his yelling while Tsubaki tried to get him down from the table. Liz and Patti were waiting with Maka by the time he arrived back at the front. Just in time, in fact, to see a figure flying? Yes, flying up the stairs. It was hard to make it out, a large black cloak covering their eyes and head, but the outfit was visible so it was easy to say they were a girl. With ripped black tights and a black (very short) skirt, not to mention the tight fitted black tee shirt. The boots were quite fashionable aswell. The figure landed in front of them and something started shimmering in her hand. Her cloak fell back as her weapon stood next to her, and the only person who could find words was Soul. "Oh shit."