Chapter 6

That night, while everyone was sound asleep, a few dark clothed, masked men climbed aboard Auburn Sally's ship.

"It's below deck, remember?" one of them whispered. "Let's go." The four men made their way below deck and to the broom closet that the treasure had been hidden in. Three of them went in to grab the chest while the other stayed out as a lookout.

"Hurry up!" one hissed when he heard movement upstairs. They pulled the chest out and carried it to the top deck where they attempted to sneak past the guards.

"Hey, what are you doing?" shouted Winking Wendy.

"Quick, run!"

"Burglars! Sally, they're stealing the treasure!"

Sally ran out of her room and chased them to the edge of the ship where they jumped off to life rafts below them. A person was already there and started rowing to a ship out at sea, the Vengeance.

"It's Billy! He's stealing the treasure from us!" Sally yelled. "I'll get that treasure back, I swear I will. The next thing we do is find that treasure." She said to her crew.

Billy just stood at the edge of the life raft and took off his mask. He tipped his hat to her and sat back down. He boarded his ship a few minutes later as Sally just angrily watched him sail away with the treasure.

Final chapter!! What'd you think? Should I make a sequel?
Unedited