Chapter 2

When Sally arrived at her ship, the Triple T, her crew greeted her excitedly and pestered her about the map until she laid it out on the table for everyone to see.

"Does it lead to the Last Treasure?" asked Somersault Sydney.

"Is it even the right map?" questioned not-so-jolly Joan.

"Calm down, everyone. Yes, it leads to the treasure and yes, it's the right map. I think," replied Auburn Sally.

"Squawk! She's right. Squawk!" exclaimed Siren Sue, the parrot. Auburn Sally checked on the map to see where they were when the warning bell was rung by Peg Leg Peggy.

"The Navy's upon us!" she announced.

"Everyone, quick to your positions," shouted Auburn Sally. Siren Sue flew up to Peg Leg Peggy in the crow's nest while Auburn Sally headed to the wheel at the back of the ship. Somersault Sydney ran to her post at the cannons along with Pancake Face Patty and Stinky Feet Phoebe. Winking Wendy went to the rigging to pull the sails down so they could go faster along with Rambunctious Rhonda.

Sparky, the dog, ran around the deck barking like a mad man. "Woof! Woof."

"They're gaining on us! We need to speed up!" yelled peg leg Peggy.

"I almost have the sails down!" shouted Winking Wendy.

"Keep pulling!!" ordered Captain Auburn Sally.

"Stop your ship!" a deep voice called out.

Auburn Sally sighed. "You heard him, ladies, stop the ship."

A tall, strong, young man on a ship called The Vengeance pulled up next to Sally. He wore the colors of the Navy so it didn't take long for Sally to figure out why he was there.

"My name is Billy Bob Joe." A few people on Sally's ship snickered at his name, but Billy ignored them.  "I'm a captain in the Navy. It is my job to bring you pirates back to my base with me so if you will please come with me without any fighting, no one will get hurt," said Billy Bob Joe.

"Or you could leave us alone and pretend you didn't see us because we pirates have important work to do." Auburn Sally said with a small smile on her face. Billy looked over at Sally.

"Are you the captain of this ship?" he asked.

"Yup that's me," she replied.

"Wait a minute, I know you from somewhere," he said thoughtfully. He thought back to a few years ago when he was stationed in New York City and went to a hot dog stand where he was getting lunch and a lady stole his hot dog. "I remember now. You're the girl who stole my hot dog!"
Sally just grinned.

While the two captains talked, Somersault Sydney and Pancake Face Patty hid anything and everything that had to do with the treasure. They snuck away to the captain's cabin and stashed it all in the secret compartments hidden around the room. They worked as fast as possible so they could go back to the deck without missing anything important. The two heard footsteps headed their way and quickly hid in a closet.

"So you're saying you have a treasure map that leads to the Hidden Island?"

"What's Billy Bob Joe doing down here?" Sydney whispered to Patty. Patty quickly shushed her.

"Yes. That's what I was saying," responded Auburn Sally as she and Billy walked into her cabin. "Will you join me and help me find this treasure?" There was a small pause. "If not, I'm going to have to ask you leave my ship and stay out of my way."

"No no, I'll join you on one condition. You have to give me part of the treasure," said Billy. There was another pause as Sally thought about the deal.

"Fine. But I'm in charge, understand?"

"Of course." Billy Bob Joe walked out of the room just as the two eavesdroppers burst out of the closet.

"You're teaming up with the Navy?" exclaimed Somersault Sydney.

"And giving him part of the treasure?" exploded Pancake Face Patty.

"Relax! We're only going to give him a little bit of the treasure. You see, he never said exactly how much of the treasure I had to give to him," said Auburn Sally with a smirk.

Patty gasped, "That's genius!"

Sally smiled at the compliment. "Now, let's go, we need to head to the treasure. By the way, where did you put the map? I think it's ok if Billy sees it." Sydney's jaw practically dropped when Sally said that. "Haha. Yes, I know you two took all the stuff that had anything to do with the treasure and hid it somewhere in here."

"It's in your desk," Patty said as she walked away from the cabin. Somersault Sydney followed her out.

Auburn Sally just laughed,grabbed the map, and followed them upstairs. She showed Billy the map and for the rest of the afternoon, they prepared for a long journey and then headed off to the island. Just before nightfall, Peg Leg Peggy spotted another ship, but this time it was a really bad one.

"There's a ship on our tail!" she yelled down.

Dun dun duuunnnn. Who is it???
Please vote, comment, whatever
Unedited