Chapter 3

"There's a ship on our tail!" she yelled down.

"Who is it?" Auburn Sally yelled back.

"I can't tell. It's too far away."

Sally ordered everyone to get the Triple T moving faster, she didn't want to take any chances with it being Dark Tooth tracking her down. They sped up and so did the other ship.

"We have to hurry!" shouted peg leg Peggy.

"We're almost to the island. We can lose them in the dark," said Auburn Sally as she turned around to see where the other ship was. "Wait, they're gone. Maybe it wasn't Dark Tooth. Can you see the island?"

"Nope. All I can see is darkness and more darkness," she replied.

Sally just nodded her head. It has to be around here somewhere. I swear I followed the map right. At least I think I did. Sally shuddered the thought away. No. I followed the map. I know I did.

They traveled into the night and fog rolled over. This made Auburn Sally start to worry. "Do you see anything?" she shouted to her crew.

"Nothing, Captain!" responded Rambunctious Rhonda.

"Should we turn around and talk with Billy Bob Joe?" asked Peg Leg Peggy.

"No. It's fine. Plus they're right behind us. I can somewhat see them through all this fog." Sally said as she looked behind her once more and saw the faint outline of the Navy's ship. "We should be seeing the island sometime soon."

The night wore on and the morning was on its way but Sally still hadn't seen the island. They stopped the ship to let Billy Bob Joe catch up to them.

"How much farther until we reach this island?" he shouted to Sally.

She shrugged, not knowing what to tell him.

"So you don't know how much farther?"

Sally nodded.

"Do you know where we are?"

Sally shrugged again.

"Cat got your tongue?" Billy said.

Sally laughed and told him that she didn't know where they were and how much farther until they reached the island.

"I think we should check the map. See how far away we are from the island," said Billy Bob Joe.

"How are we supposed to know where we are if we can't see anything around us?" grumbled Auburn Sally but she followed Billy Bob Joe to the captain's cabin where the map was still laid out on the table.

"So where do you suppose we are?" asked Billy Bob Joe.

"Well, I've been tracing our route on the map. That's why there are pencil lines on here. The small circle towards the beginning is where we met you and I put an X where we are trying to get to but no matter what I do to stay on track it doesn't work. We keep drifting to the left when we need to go right." responded Sally.

The two talked for a while until they concluded that Billy Bob Joe would go first and Auburn Sally and her crew would follow behind them in their ship. Billy went back to his ship and they quickly set sail to the right. Sparky the dog was standing on the deck when he saw his favorite thing go overboard, his bone. He frantically ran to the other side of the boat and he leapt off.

"Dog overboard!" squawked Siren Sue.

2 parts in one day!
Please vote, comment, whatever.
Unedited

A Pirates Mission (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें