Chapter 32

•Third Person POV•

Kaname and Kouha faced off. They both had scowls on their faces while in their djinn equips.

Kouha started to laugh. "AHAHAHA TEHEHE! YOU FOOL! YOU CANNOT WIN AGAINST ME WITH YOUR DUMB DJINN EQUIP! ME AND LERAJE WILL DEFEAT YOU IN NO TIME~" "are you done yet?!" Kaname stopped Kouha from talking and began to charge.

He was about to slash Kouha with his sword before Kouha backed up gripping the handle of his scythe tighter. He swung it chopping down many nearby trees and buildings. (Y/n) and Jinjin were ducking in horror and so did Kanta.

Kouha laughed before seeing that he missed Kaname.

Kaname swung unharmed and Kouha dodged with his scythe.

"JUNJUN COME AND KILL THIS GUY FOR ME MY ARMS ARE GETTING TIRED!!" Kouha ran backwards waiting for a response from the maid. After hearing nothing he remembered that she was gone. He sighed angrily.

(Y/n) and Jinjin took this chance to try and escape.

"UHHH THIS USELESS MAID IS NEVER THERE WHEN YOU NEED HERRRR~AHHH!" Kouha shrieked when Kaname hit him with the sword.

"You idiot. Maybe you should've paid more attention to me than an invisible maid!!!" Kaname kicked Kouha to the ground who didn't have time to react.

"Ouch..." (y/n) said before feeling her and Jinjin getting dragged by Kanta.

"I know where we can go!!!" Kanta said holding his broken nose and telling (Y/n) and Jinjin to follow him.

As Kouha was getting beaten up, he noticed Jinjin and (Y/n) getting further from him. He grunted trying to reach forward.

"My LOVEEEEE~WAI~"

Kaname punched Kouha in the stomach. Kouha coughed up blood flying through many buildings.

Kaname smirked walking towards Kouha and grabbing his scythe.

"I thought I would have to use my second djinn with all the talk you talked earlier~BUT I WAS WRONG! YOU ARE A PATHETIC LOSERRR!!!"

Kaname stompted on Kouha's head before lifting up Kouha's scythe.

"Oh nooo~" Kouha was trying to move but was in so much pain, he was already stabbed in the arm.

Kouha's cries were heard through the whole capital of Naxx. His djinn equip was long gone and his body had many cuts ranging from tiny to giant gashes.

Kouha was bleeding a lot making Kaname laugh.

"HAHAHA YOU IMBECILE THOUGHT YOU COULD DEFEAT ME!??" He kicked Kouha.

In the distance, (Y/n) laughed hearing Kouha suffer.

"Haha! Taste of his own medicine!!!!" (Y/n) said before they reached a big, fancy place.

Kanta pulled them through the gates where some guards were. "These are friends!" He told the guards running inside the palace.

•Kouha POV•

Kouha felt warms tears trailing down his cheek as Kaname mocked him.

'Is this how Hakuei felt..'

He thought. He shook his head.

'No! Hakuei is just weak! I will not let this little pain get to me and stop me from getting my revenge against this guy!!!'

Kouha stood up and grabbed his sword trying to re-djinn equip but it was no use.

Kaname laughed. "HAHAHA! YOU CAN STILL STAND I SEE! WELL, LET'S SEE HOW YOU DO AFTER THIS!!! METAL VESSEL: EXTREME MAGIC!!"

A large attack erupted from Kaname's sword targeting Kouha. Kouha's eyes widened as he tried to move out of the way.

The attack was slowly making its way towards him.

"..Junjun..Junjun..? ...Junjun, please help I~JUNJUN! J~JUNJUN PLEASE ALL I SAID BEFORE~I~I~I WAS...JOKING! P~PLEASE JUNJUN...JUNJUN COME AND SAVE ME!!! JUNJUN WHERE EVER YOU ARE, I COMMAND YOU TO SAVE ME" Kouha cried as the extreme magic was only a few inches away from his heart.

Kouha closed his eyes waiting for the pain.

30 seconds later, he hesitantly opened them to see a man on the ground in front of him.

He was dying. Kouha gasped.

"M~my..Prince..Kouha...I~I remember when you kidnapped that girl...I was there i~in the bar and I didn't do anything to..help her escape from you then..so...I...followed you..here..all the way..to Naxx...I~I'm so happy that you...found your true love... I'm also glad..that..I g~got to..die..knowing that I...saved somebody now...especial~especially you...m~my Prince..Kouh~a..." the man died in Kouha's arms.