Chapter 19

Third Person POV

Junjun was sitting in a dinning tables chair, panting while Reirei was also sitting across from her barely conscious. Kouha stood at the head of the table.

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING?! AUGHHH!!!! YOU GUYS INTERRUPTED ME AND MY LOVE'S BATH!!" "WHAT?!" Junjun screamed while Reirei also turned her head to look at Kouha.
As soon as Junjun was about to yell out a bunch of outrageous things about (y/n), (y/n) and Jinjin bursted into the dinning room.

(Y/n) ran towards the BIGGEST chair deciding she would swing it at Kouha. She tried to lift it up with all her strength and failed miserably. 
She tried yanking harder.

"My lovee?? Jinjin, I thought I told you to take (y/n) to safety! What are you doing two doing here?!" "Well, Master, I can expla~" "JINJIN!!! COME AND HELP ME-THIS CHAIR IS TOO D*MN HEAVY FOR ONE PERS~"

"My Loveee" Kouha sang approaching (y/n). "Oh no" "m-m-my loveeee, what are you doing??" Kouha said while reaching out for her shoulder. (Y/n) jumped back.

"YOU PERVERTED KIDNAPPER" Kouha gasped taken aback by (y/n)'s words. Junjun raged, seeing (y/n) talk to Kouha like that. She jumped out of her seat ready to pounce on (y/n). Jinjin dashed for Junjun, grabbing and holding her back while covering her mouth.

"My LOVEEEEEEE~I'M NOT A PERVERT NOR A KIDNAPPER-WHO TOLD YOU SUCH NONSENSE~" "NONSENSE?! YOU KIDNAPPED ME, REIREI, JINJIN, AND JUNJUN"  "EXCUSE ME" "YES YOU TOOK US AGAINST OUR WILL"

At that moment Reirei decided to lie, agreeing with (Y/n). 

 "Y-Yes...Prince Kouha kidnapped us against our will. We have been with him for many years now. Our plans of escape never worked. He even tried to brainwash us to stop us from eacaping...but it only worked on Junjun." Reirei said hoarsly before laying her head back onto the table.
(Y/n) gasped.

"YOU REALLY ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON" "WHAT NO-I NEVER KIDNAPPED THEM OR TRIED BRAINWASH ANYONE DON'T LISTEN HER!!!"

Kouha reached for (Y/n) but she backed away slapping his hand away. 
"DON'T TOUCH ME" "NO MY LOVE YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!!! REIREI IS BARELY EVEN CONSIOUS SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S SHE'S TALKING ABOUT" 

Jinjin interrupted going along Reirei's lie. "YES HE KIDNAPPED US CLAIMING HE WAS SAVING US" 

"JINJIN WHAT THE H*LL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT I SAVED YOU, REIREI, AND JUNJUN YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL TOWARDS ME"

(Y/n) was so angry with kouha. She found the strength to pick up the chair and swing it at Kouha. Kouha caught off gaurd never expecting (Y/n) to attack. But she did and swung the chair so hard that it knocked him out.
(Y/n) really believed Kouha had kidnapped Jinjin, Reirei, and Junjun. And that they had suffered many years of isolation because of him. 

Junjun suddenly stomped of Jinjin's foot and bit her hand. Jinjin let go of Junjun. Junjun had bit Jinjin so hard she had begun to bleed.

Junjun dashed towards (Y/n) yelling in anger. Out of fear (Y/n) swung the chair and hit Junjun.

Junjun caught the chair unlike Kouha. (Y/n) and Junjun both tugged at the chair. 

"JUNJUN STOP IT I'M TRYING SAVE YOU!!!" "SHUT UP YOU FOOL!!! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO NEEDS SAVING IT'S YOU!" "WHA~" "YOU HURT MASTER KOUHA AND USED EVIL TRICKS TO MAKE HIM FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU. I AM GOING TO KILL YO~"

Jinjin hit Junjun in the back of her head with a flower vase she got from the table. The vase shattered upon hitting Junjun.

 Junjun quickly fell over losing consciousness. (Y/n) fell backwards from the sudden stop of Junjun's pulling.

Jinjin quickly ran towards (Y/n) helping her up. 

"Lady (Y/n) are you okay" "I-yes, Jinjin I'm fine...you should focus helping Junjun and Reirei." "NO we must leave now"

"What...no we cannot just leave them here with this psycho" "Yes we can!!! Junjun is brainwashed remember" "But still we must~" "NO we must leave before they  regain consciousness" 
"Yes Lady (Y/n) go with Jinjin-me and Junjun will be fine" Reirei said. (Y/n) looked at Reirei shocked. 

"B-But" "No go now. You can come back for me later. I'll be a burden anyways with my injuries" "Reirei~" "Jinjin take Lady (Y/n) and go" 

Jinjin nodded and grabbed (Y/n)'s arm and began running out of the dinning room soon heading for the mansion entrance. 

(Y/n)'s eyes teared up watching Reirei wave them goodbye. 

••

(Y/n) and Jinjin quickly ran though the mansion gates entering the streets of Khono Empire.