ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

An: @Joshlyn548 tysm for the request!! If you have more just lmk:D

————————————————-
Warnings: language, mentions of self harm
Recommendations: dark mode

————————————————-

Y/n's pov

I was currently getting ready to FaceTime my boyfriend. We're in a long distance relationship, and it's really hard. Vinnie and I are both from Seattle, but he moved to La to join hype house. I was of course left behind, but it wasn't shady or anything it was just him going for the better.

I grabbed my phone off the night stand quickly finding vinnies contact to FaceTime him. I squealed as it started to connect. "Hi vinn" I say with a light smile. "Hi babe" he yawned. I could tell he just woke up, but it was normal he always sleeps late due to his twitch streams. "Just woke up" I giggled. "Yea I did, I'm gonna go eat some breakfast tho, so I'll call you back later." He said quickly. "Oh okay, bye love you." I slightly smiled. "Bye love you too" he said effortlessly.

My heart hurts, I'm sad to say he's been like this for awhile. It feels like our conversations get shorter and shorter. He always has something going on, but I guess that's expected when you have business, right? But I can't ignore the feeling that he's no longer interested in me. I mean we are in a long distance relationship, so I can't say I'd be surprised. I just wish he showed a little more affection.

Vinnie's pov

"Hey guys we're gonna trow a massive pool party so invite everybody" Thomas shouted.  "Pool party? Hell yea." I cheered. Honestly the hype house had been busy, but this week has been pretty slow. Y/n had called me, and I almost didn't answer. She's so fucking annoying, and says the same shit everyday. Honestly I plan on breaking up with her soon, I just don't know yet.

*skip to the party**

Everyone started arriving which led to the house filled with people, inside and out. "Sup vinnie, wanna get some drinks?" Chase slurred. "Yea man" I chuckled. Chase was already out of it, but I wasn't. I went over to the table, chugging drinks and laughing with everyone else. Some random girl came up to me and sat on my lap. I didn't mind it and kept drinking.

"Kiss me" she said smirking. I gave no fuck in the world and kissed her. I heard everyone screaming and felt flashes on my face. I continued to kiss the girl and we ended up making out, but everything else was history.

*a couple hours later*

Y/n's pov

I check my phone to a thousand of messages. I was completely confused, and clicked to see what was going on. "A video?" I questioned looking at the screen. I lightly hit play on the video, and watched as a nightmare hits reality. I watched as my boyfriend made out with another female. I stopped the video mid way, there was no way in hell I could watch any more.

I felt the tears brim my eyes before slightly going down my cheeks. I threw my phone somewhere in my room, and began sobbing on my bed. I knew I wasn't good enough for him, and this video right here proves it.

I didn't wanna sit there and look clueless tho, so  I sent vinnie the video along with a long paragraph. I was done with him, he doesn't deserve me, or my love.

*the following morning**

Vinnie's pov

I woke up hungover as hell. Last night was wild, I don't even remember half the shit that happened.
I grabbed my phone expecting a call from y/n, but there wasn't. Instead there was a text, attached with a video. I opened the text and began to read it.

The text**

"I absolutely have no words to describe how I feel right now, this shit fucking disgust's me. You never showed any real affection to me, which is why I always wondered if I'm good enough. This video shows you have absolutely no fucking respect for me. I showed you nothing but the best of love, and it wasn't only because I loved you. It was because you saved me. There were numerous times I wanted to hurt myself and leave this world, but you stopped me. And I honestly can't thank you enough for that, you showed me the world was worth living for. I will never forget that, but I will also never forget how you changed. You became a new person, and the new you hurt me. You cheated on me, you never checked up on me, you've even ignored several calls or text from me. But after all of it, I still love you. But I've realized I can't love you like this, I'll have to love you from a distance. So with this I'm moving on, I can't spend my time with someone who doesn't actually care about me, or we'll pretends. I know my worth and won't sit here and not acknowledge it. I will always love you vin, but I have to let you go. I wish you the best, and remember to treat your new girlfriend much better than you did with me.

Back to vinnie**

After reading that everything hit me. I just fucking cheated on the love of my life. Y/n did nothing but love me, and I screwed everything up. This girl has been through hell and back, and I just added on to it. I feel so fucking terrible, she tried to fucking kill herself several times, and one being due to a past relationship. I didn't know what else to do but to sit there and cry. I really fucked up.

I sat there for a minute and decided to watch the video she sent. I clicked it, and it was me kissing the random girl from the party. I could see why she was mad, this wasn't just a kiss. This was a whole make out session. The thought of her waking up to see this makes me feel so uneasy, she shouldn't of had to see this.

All this really made me overthink, y/n could be tryna hurt herself right now, or she could be sobbing. At this point maybe even both. I instantly shoot her a text saying "y/n, gosh I'm sorry. Ik that doesn't change all the shit I did, but right now I don't even know what to say. All this shit your going through isn't your fault, and I completely understand if you want your space." I sent the text, but it didn't go through.
She blocked me.

Niya speaks!
This is def not the end, this is just getting very long so I'll do a pt 2!
Words: 1135😵‍💫