Can We Kiss Forever?

Start from the beginning

"i'm taking you and luna to the beach, just the three of us."

"yay!! we get to go to the beach!" luna looks so excited. the three happy family soon made their way to the beach.

the sound of ocean waves crashing on the shore, a young child's laughter, and the sound of seagulls flying overhead. everything was flawless.

"helloooo beach, i'm here!" luna noticed the wave and hopped to the shore. awhile later she plays on her own in the sand as she built a tiny sand castle.

"aww got sea water in my mouth and nose!" she complained as she snorted, spat and rubbed her tongue to get the unwanted liquid out.

taekook noticed their daughter's playful behavior and couldn't help but laugh at her cuteness.

"mama, look it's your castle" she said eagerly, hoping her mother would like it. "it's beautiful, sweetheart." taehyung replied to luna's unbridled joy.

luna was so immersed in her sandcastles that she ignore taehyung and jungkook calling her for lunch. "hmm... i think my little bunny needs to be tickled!" taehyung threatened gleefully.

"oh no... not again!" luna begged as she tried to run away when she saw taehyung approaching her. taehyung quickly pinned her to the sand and began to tickle her bare feet as she desperately tried to escape.

"no no no, kookie papa save me!" she squealed helplessly. jungkook merely laughed as taehyung moved up from her feet and began to attack luna's side waist.

"no please please not there!" luna screamed out loud. she was laughing so hard that tears began to appear in her eyes and she could only blubber pathetically and kick wildly as taehyung continued to tickle her.

taehyung finally ceased his tricks and luna was gasping for breath. "now i don't like to play tickles anymore!" she grumbled and pouted.

"oh? how about i bury you in the sand?" luna jumped at this offer and the two began to dig a hole not too deep enough for luna to hopped in, and both tae and kook gingerly covered the sand up to her neck.

"okay, okay, okay too hot. kookie papa, mama, get me out please." luna politely requested one minute later.

"nah... i'll just leave you there forever." taehyung joked. luna was acknowledging to the fact that taehyung will leave her again and began to cry.

"no please d- don't leave me here. mama! i can't get out. don't leave me! taetae!!" luna wailed desperately and taehyung went panic seeing her helpless reactions.

jungkook rapidly dug his child out and sat her on his lap and held her for a moment before taehyung take over.
"my little bunny, i was just joking, don't cry. shhhh shhhh." taehyung shushed his daughter gently as the child hugging his neck tighter.

"mama, please don't ever go away. i'll be good." luna said as she continued to sniffle. taehyung thought she knew it was a joke but he didn't think that his child had a meltdown because of it.

then it hit him like a brick. luna was terrified of being abandoned once again. when taehyung put all of the pieces together, he began to hum and hugged her closer. "you don't need to worry about that, baby. i won't go anywhere without you and your kookie papa."

hearing her taetae say the word 'leave,' it was as if a dagger in her heart twisted in pain. a shiver ran through her body, she was confused, maybe even sad. "promise? you're not going away?" her tears stained her cheeks as she looked at him.

"of course. besides that'd be no fun to not tickle you all the time. i just cannot resist it." taehyung joked again and she squirmed in his hold.

"but i'm not going to tickle you now, princess. let's just watch the sunset together." taehyung assured his precious daughter who cuddled him closer. taehyung too, he leans back on jungkook's chest.