"And I couldn't love you more if I tried," she replies. She finds my lips again before scooting even closer, and this is when I pull her body to mine. I rest my hand on the curve of her waist and the other cups her cheek. Her hands finds it's way into my hair and around my neck. I grip at the fabric of her shirt and pull it above her head, and mine follows suit. I lay her back down again and lean over her, still just taking in and feeling the most beautiful girl in the world, the girl that I get to come home to in March.

A soft moan leaves Niki's lips as she pulls me closer. My hand caresses her side as I kiss her throat, her shoulders, her collar bones, and the skin between her breasts. I quickly reach behind her and unclasp her bra, needing her skin completely against mine. And like the first time we made love, when her breasts spill out of her ordinary, insignificant bra it's like all is right with the world. She is a goddess in the eyes, heart, and on the lips I posses. "You're beautiful" is all I can manage, my lips kissing the skin atop her breast.

She lets out a little coo as I find her nipple, it having already hardened from the sudden cool air. My hand finds the other one. I think back to the first night she showed herself to me and how much I craved her touch, and now I could actually have it.

I let the hand not supporting my weight wander. It traces along the curve of her waist, something I've never truly appreciated on any woman until I met her, and it pulls her leg up and to my waist. I can push my pelvis against hers which does something for the both of us. I groan as I move onto the other breast, being so close yet so hidden by layers of fabric.

My hand finds the button to her jeans and undoes it. I need to get rid of these layers.

Her hands begin to help, unzipping and pushing down her tight jeans. She struggles out of them, wiggling enough that I lose contact with her breast. We both look at each other and laugh, the motion funny in the midst of the atmosphere. And it's okay this way. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Niki manages to get her pants down. Underwear is seldom a problem for me, as she finds it better not to wear it half the time, and tonight the odds are in my favor. I brush my hand against her clit and feel how wet she already is. She moans lightly into the air, the sound so delicate and yet so enticing.

I move my hand against her, evoking another moan- this time louder. She murmurs my name, her hips abandoning the sheets below and leaning into my touch. I use my middle and ring finger to rub circles on her clit as I kiss her again, and her legs attach to me the best they can. My jeans are rough against them, I suppose, so her hands leave my hair to unbutton them. She pulls the zipper down slowly.

I lean into her breast again as I push my two fingers into her. She finally whispers my name into the night, and my erection finally begins to strain against my jeans. I push them down a little, just to free it from the restraint, and Niki uses her feet to push them down to my knees. I can wiggle them off from there as I make a steady rhythm with my fingers, my lips going back to suckling on her breast. We're now both completely naked.

Once again, Niki's fingers cling to my hair and tug lightly at the scalp. I don't mind, knowing what I'm doing is good for her. I start to move my kisses down from her breast, to her rib cage where my name is inked into her skin, down the flat planes of her stomach, her protruding hipbones, and finally down to the junction in between her thighs. I continue to move my fingers as I move my lips to her clit, earning one hell of a moan from her. Her thighs are shaking, so I kiss them to steady her. She's already feeling so much from me, and I love the thought.

Undeniably, I know I'm great at giving oral sex. I can make Niki shake in seconds if I really wanted to but tonight I want to savor it. I want to listen to her moans and feel her thighs tighten and have her hips lose control. I won't be getting these things for several months and I'm going to miss them. So, I start with slow circles on her clit with my thumb, getting her warmed up.