10 Part 3

Taehyung pulled himself away from Jisoo slowly without looking away from her eyes.

She looks so pretty.. and cute.. he can’t help it anymore.. he has completely fallen for her.. he doesn’t know when exactly but he knows he’s surrendered himself to his wife..

His eyes travelled down to her hands.. those pretty little hands of hers.. her slim fingers.. her smooth fingertips.. they have been torturing him a lot these days.. he has been wanting to hold them tight..

That’s why when he had the chance to do that even if they were in front of her friends.. he didn’t hesitate anymore..

Then he lowered his gaze down to her legs.. her feet..

And he stopped..

Jisoo saw him looking down at her feet and tried to hide them from him by curling her toes..

Why did he have to look at her dirty feet?

Taehyung sighed.

Did he really drag her barefoot from Jimin’s house? How could he do that to her? He must have been really out of his mind..

“I’m sorry.. I didn’t know.. I’m really sorry Jisoo..” he said feeling bad for her.

Her feet must hurt.. he just hopes she didn’t get any bruise or he will not forgive himself..

He carried her in his arms making her gasp.

“Why? What are you doing?” asked Jisoo startled.

Taehyung smiled at her before putting her legs inside the bathtub.

“I need to wash my wife’s dirty feet.. it’s the least I can do..” he said holding her feet and washing them right away.

Jisoo’s heart skipped a beat as she heard him calling her his wife.

It’s the second time he did so.. the first time was barely a whisper.. while this time.. he said it loud enough for her to hear..

Taehyung took a clean towel and wiped her feet neatly but as soon as he stood up, he felt dizzy making him lean himself against the wall.

“Why? Are you not feeling well?” asked Jisoo worriedly as she held his arms.

Then she saw his nose bleeding.

She quickly took some tissues to wipe it.

“It must be because I haven’t had a good sleep..” said Taehyung seeing Jisoo was getting worried. “This is nothing..”

Jisoo put his arm around her shoulders.

“Why? I can still walk by myself..” said Taehyung smiling at her cuteness.

Jisoo pursed her lips.

“Let me help you.. what if you suddenly fall down?” she said anxiously as she walked him to her bed.