7 Part 2

Jisoo sighed as she peeked her head outside the door of her room.

She could hear some movements outside..

Taehyung must still be at home.. why is he still here? It’s already 10 am! Isn’t he late for work?

She held her chest tight.

She should have asked him more clearly last night..

Taehyung said he was sorry to her.. and that he wouldn’t do it again.. but what exactly? Will he not go to Jennie’s house anymore? Will he not make her jealous anymore? Or maybe he just said it so she would shut her mouth up?

She sighed yet again.

Then she saw Taehyung standing before her.

“What are you doing there? Let’s have breakfast..” he said pulling her towards the dining room.

Jisoo had her gaze lowered to her hands on her lap.

So.. he’s still here because he cooked for her?

She didn’t know she was smiling wide until Taehyung held her chin lifting it up so they could see each other eye to eye.

“Open your mouth..” he said as he spoonfed her.

Jisoo obliged while still looking confused.

“That’s good.. you should always eat..” said Taehyung smiling a little as he watched her eat.

Jisoo’s lips were also curled up as she looked at him.

“Your mom scolded me a lot telling me to feed you because you lost weight..” Taehyung continued as he wiped her mouth.

Jisoo knit her brows.

Why did her mom have to scold him?

Then Taehyung sighed.

“I must have stressed you a lot.. I’m sorry..” he said softly feeling guilty.

The doctor said she was under a lot of stress.. and he knows it’s all because of him..

Jisoo shook her head.

“It’s all my fault..” she uttered.

Loving him and not receiving love from him can never be his fault.. it’s all hers..

Taehyung lowered his gaze to her hands on top of the table.

“Don’t do that again..” he said glancing at her quickly before fixing his eyes on her hands again.

He wants to hold her hands.. but he has no courage to do so..