2 Part 1

Taehyung went to meet with Jimin and Jhope that night after having an argument with Jisoo.

“What’s with this vibe? I invited the two of you to have fun yet you’re pulling long faces..” said Jhope sighing as he looked at his friends.

Jimin smiled as he gulped down a glass.

“I’m having fun though..” he said shrugging his shoulders.

Jhope turned to Taehyung who seemed in deep thoughts.

Should he have invited Jennie or something?

His mood only brightens up whenever his girlfriend-..

No.. his ex.. that’s right.. they are considered ex lovers now.. anyway his mood becomes lively when she’s there..

Well.. apart from having to wear a wedding ring on his finger a month ago.. Taehyung doesn’t seem to have changed in any way regarding Jennie..

“You went home earlier, didn’t you?” said Jimin facing Taehyung. “Did something happen? You look bothered..”

Taehyung hates this side of Jimin the most.. how can his cousin notice the most little change in him?

That’s right.. he’s a little bothered after talking to Jisoo before..

“She finally spoke up..” he said softly.

Jhope and Jimin faced him completely.

“What do you mean?” asked Jhope curiously.

“Did you two have a talk?” asked Jimin looking serious.

Taehyung heaved another sigh.

“She said she knows I’m still in love with Jennie..” he replied softly. “And she asked me why I had to marry her-..”

“Do you think a wife would just shut up when she knows her husband is in some other woman’s arms?” asked Jimin looking into his eyes. “Do you expect a woman to just stay still after you mistreat her?”

Taehyung’s eyes sharpened.

Jhope gulped.

He could already see a fight coming.

“Okay.. I think we drank enough.. should we go home and-..?”

Taehyung stood from his seat.

He keeps on getting into fights with his cousin ever since it was decided that he would marry Jisoo.

He grabbed his coat and phone as he prepared himself to go.

Of course he understands his cousin’s point.. but his heart can never change.. Jennie is the only one for him..

“Do you even feel bad for your wife when you kiss and sleep with Jennie?” said Jimin making Taehyung stop on his feet.

Then he turned his head to Taehyung.

“Don’t you feel guilty.. of cheating on an innocent woman like her?”

Taehyung grabbed him by his collar.

“Who said I’m cheating?” he asked tightening his grip on him.

Jhope was quick to separate them.

“What has gotten into the two of you?” he asked worriedly as he held them still.

Taehyung pulled himself away.

“You should go now.. I’ll hang out more with your cousin so just go home now..” said Jhope tapping his shoulder.

Jimin turned to Taehyung again.