8 Part 2

Jisoo couldn’t sit still.

She kept glancing at Taehyung then at her friends then she would look back at Taehyung again.

How can she just stay still when Taehyung is holding her hand tightly under the table?

Why is he doing this to her? What is wrong with him? Why is he being unusually sweet to her?

Meanwhile, her friends kept on squealing as they watched them.

“I wish I could get married soon like you..” said one of her friends smiling widely.

“That’s right.. how good it is to be married when your husband is hot as him!” another friend of hers said making her embarrassed.

Jisoo’s cheeks flushed red hearing their praises and compliments.

But when another question was directed to her.. her smile faded right away..

“Are you planning to have a child already?”

Taehyung turned to Jisoo and noticed she looked flustered.

“Well.. our plan is to have one when my wife is ready..” he said squeezing her hand gently.

Jisoo turned her head to him a little and saw him smiling at her.

Strangely.. his smile always eases her worries..

She wishes this can be real.. that he can be real..

All of her friends were leaving one by one and Jisoo was busy sending them off.. waving at them.. smiling until the end..

And when she saw all of them were gone.. she faced Taehyung who has been holding her hand tightly since before..

He never let go of her hand.. not even once.. just.. what is up with him today? He even kissed her cheek making her speechless in front of all of her friends..

“Where are you going now?” asked Taehyung smiling at her. “Did you bring your car with you?”

Jisoo shook her head.

“I took a taxi today..” she said softly. “I was afraid to find traffic on my way here..”

“Should I drop you home?” asked Taehyung. “I’ll drive you first then-..”

“I’m going to meet with Jhope today..” said Jisoo smiling.

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

With who? Jhope? That womanizer guy?

“We’re going to have a meeting about the photoshoot..” Jisoo continued.

“Just the two of you alone?” asked Taehyung in disbelief.