6 Part 2

“You came late today..” said Jennie rising on her feet as soon as she saw Taehyung coming. “You weren’t even answering my calls..”

Taehyung only realized by then that he had his phone in silent mode.

“Shall I bring some coffee for you?” asked Jennie smiling.

Taehyung lowered his gaze a little.

“I already had breakfast at home.. so maybe later..” he said softly.

Jennie faked a smile.

“Ohh.. I see.. I’ll just bring you a cup of coffee later..” she said sitting down again.

Taehyung nodded before going inside his office.

He sighed.

He should have called her or something..

A few moments later, his door flew open and there entered Jhope and Jimin.

“Do you even work these days?” he asked to Jhope who sat beside him.

Jimin laughed.

“I asked him the same question this morning.. he might as well send an application for a job here..” he said finding his friend ridiculous.

Jhope took his phone out and showed them his new fashion collection.

“I have just finished working on this..” he said bragging. “I came to ask for your opinion.. I have no idea whom I should ask to be models for this season..”

Jimin took a deep breath as he thought to himself.

“You usually work with singers or actors, don’t you?” he said. “Maybe you can try recruiting a new face..”

Jhope’s brows furrowed.

“Like who? I really have no idea..”

Jimin smiled.

“I know someone who looks innocent and pure.. I think she will be perfect for your collection..”

Jhope looked interested.

“I was thinking of the same concept just now..” he said patting his arm lightly. “But who is it? Do I know her as well?”

Jimin just shrugged his shoulders.

“I will convince her first then I’ll let you know..” he said smiling.

Taehyung’s eyes sharpened.

Does his cousin have a hidden girlfriend or what? Who could be that innocent and pure looking woman he is talking about?

There’s only one woman who comes to his mind and who fits the description very well..

It can’t be her, right?

————————-

Jisoo went to meet her college friends at a coffeeshop near their house.

She hasn’t seen them for years and was really excited to catch up with them.

“You still look so pretty Jisoo!” said one of them holding her hands. “How can you be always the same? Do you have any secret or routine?”

They were all laughing and having a great time.

Jisoo missed them very much.. she hasn’t laughed like this in a very long time..

“Maybe because of her husband?” said one of them breaking Jisoo’s smile. “Does he make you happy that much? Is that why your beauty never fades?”