Oh Yeah...

(A/N - Includes Smut)

Laura and Dove are yet again out with their other friends.

Tom and I are sitting on the couch. We put the t.v on but I can't help notice all Tom's features.

They say a picture of beauty can speak a thousand words of pleasure...

Well every time a picture of Tom comes into my mind... Damn I find myself getting lost in so much pleasure and desire... That without hesitation I feel my pussy getting excited for him.

Wanting him, needing him and when he's not here I find myself touching myself for him.

I get lost in the realms of my lips pressed against his lips as our tongues begin to explore the hidden pleasure zones...

Damn, just sitting here with my eyes closed I can feel how soft and warm he is to me as I gently let my tongue explore the essences of his soft warm lips letting my tongue trace his lips, gently resting them against his.

I can feel his body heat warming up to me, wanting to give into the pleasure he's feeling...

I often find myself fantasizing about him. I can see my hands wanting to explore all of his sexy body as he lays next to me...

The visions of my hand tracing his abs, as our lips locked in a lover's embrace...

His lips taste like honey as he gently sucks on my tongue, trying to pull me in deeper into his mouth...

As he does that I feel my body starting to tremble, wanting to show him just how hot he is making me feel.

As he starts to moan, I imagine myself undressing myself with his eyes, as I slowly undress before him in a seductive way, I feel his hands helping me undress.

Damn he's got the look of lust in his eyes.

We'll both know that "love" is ok but tonight we'll let loose of the "lust" we'll feel for each other.

Speaking of the devil, he comes over and carries me to my room as our lips lock.

His clothes fall softly on the floor, it's then that my eyes will fully engage in the essence of his beauty, as he stands before me staring at my laced bra and laced panties, he slowly runs his hand up between my thighs, to where pleasure will begin.

Fuck I can't deny it.

I have a lust to taste him, lick him, feel his finger-tips in the wetness of my pussy, tease me as his body gives me those love-games my hands will start to play. I'll listen as his body calls out to me.

Ssssssh! I hear it callin' me now...

As his hands gently pull my laced panties down and I start bracing myself as I rest one hand on his shoulder, to gently step out of my soaked panties, as he lays them on the floor, only to let him have a full view of my sweet honey dipped tunnel of love.

Damn how I just want him to kiss me down there, without hesitation I feel him pull his head to rest sweetly upon my cleanly waxed bush of sex, as he breathe in the sweet aroma that lingers near my lips.

He is fully locked in a daze and he watches my wet pussy lips puff up sensually and begin to swell with lust and anticipation, of him gliding his tongue, I glaze his lips with my wetness that will send signals to the depths of his soul, telling him how badly I want him to eat my nectar.

The vision of his body standing before me is so clear, I can feel my body shiver gently as a soft moan escapes my lips.

It's then that I feel my pussy walls open, wanting him, feeling him, needing him to fill me up with so much pleasure.

I feel my hips do a slow-dance as my pelvis gently grinds against him with every lick he can taste of me.

I pull myself away from him, standing before him with lust in my eyes. I let my fingers gently open up my sweet pussy to fully expose my swollen clit, with one signal from my finger that will hypnotize him to come closer to me again.

I beg him to fuck me with his tongue, only to feel myself rock out of control as I try to brace myself with balance.

I can feel he is in a love-funky-kind of mood as I rest one leg on his shoulder, as I maximize the moment in love, I feel myself let go of more of my sweet love juice as it drenches his dick and coats him with the essences of me.

Having me explode with the full force of his dick, I feel him push me back to show me just how badly he still wants me. For I feel his hands pressed against my breasts,

I look into his eyes, I kiss his chest. Mmmm! Running my mouth over his nipples and then letting my tongue glide down past his navel, only to feel the hardness of his throbbing hard cock.

I look up at him with a smile as I discovered his treasure I've been longing to feel. It's then I hear the sound of his voice intensely letting go with pleasure I've yet to see.

Standing before me is a tan skinned kind of lover that I adore. A slight gasp escapes my lips, as I smile seductively of my lips dying to taste him. As I lower my lips down on his now swollen head. I feel my lips glaze up and down his shaft.

While I still plays his love games of me playing with my pussy lips with my finger-tips, he gets lost in a trance as he watches my hips rise up and down my soaked finger-tips, while I suck him off, letting my soft round lips put on a show for his hard cock to desire.

He pulls me on top of him, letting me have full control of whatever pleasure my body wants.

He looks down and watches me lustfully as my wet pussy lips open up for him, gently tracing and coating his hard veined shaft with my soaking juices that are sensually squirting with desire to saturate him.

I feel my warm walls surround him, grasping hold of some good loving dick as I start to pump with force, yet to reckon with our bodies indulged in a lovers game of sweet sensual sweat. Watching him bite his top lip sends waves throughout our bodies to only intensify.

What my pussy lips want from him, the only sounds to fill the room will be us as we're locked in lust. Sweat dripping back breaking lust is what has us ricking and fucking in motions that we get lost in. As I bounce with him, ride him, shake with him, calling his name begging him to fuck me harder.

He raised up to suck on my nipples as I held on scratching his back with my nails, mixed with his non-controlling sweat of desire.

He's sucking on my neck leaving marks and sexy nibbles of his signature of love for me. My breathing intensifies telling him I'm ready to cum. I beg and scream with desire for him to fill me up with his hot white cream to mix with my drenching pussy juice.

My heart beats faster as I rock out of control.

Yeah he is cumming now, as I feel the rush of his cream pumping deeply into me.

We collapse against each other, trembling out of control, covered in lovers' sweat.

Yes I know that we have "love" flowin' between us but just for this moment I "lust" for him. But as I opened up my eyes I just had to let him know that...

Sharni - I love you Tom

Tom - I love you too Sharni