Mmm

(A/N - Includes Smut)

After our cafe date, Laura and Dove are at Sofia's house with Booboo, China and Thomas getting high. What's new?

I changed into my lingerie. Tom and I are watching a movie. We're watching Call Me By Your Name. I start getting a little horny.

Sharni - Babe. This is making me horny...

Tom - I mean... What do you want me to do?

I sit up and sit on his lap and start playing with his hair and slowly grinding on his lap.

He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom, he closes the door and pushes me against the door while kissing my neck slowly making his way to my lips, our tongues are in sync. His hands on my ass. My arms around his neck playing with the back of his hair.

He gently places me on the bed. He takes his shirt off, exposing his sexy body.

He places light kisses all over me. My legs wrapped around him. His curly brown hair in front of his eyes. I tuck his hair behind his ear.

He kisses down my body, his soft lips gently kiss my body, I slightly moan with every soft kiss, I want more. He slowly gets closer and closer to my pussy. He is one inch away from my pussy, but he then comes back to my face, teasing me.

Sharni - Stop teasing baby

I grip his hair, tugging gently at it. He smiles and takes his jeans off. I can see how hard he is through his underwear.

Now my turn to tease. I roll him over so I'm on top. I slowly grind my hips on his bulge. He groans. He tucks my hair from my face. He smoothly flips me over again and kisses my neck as I slowly start taking my undergarments off.

He rolls around and I'm on top again and pull his underwear down. I slowly make my way down to his penis. I wrap my lips around the tip and start slowly bobbing my head up and down. Going a bit further down as I go. He groans and moans. I can feel his dick throb in my mouth.

I stop and he flips me over again. I love the rush of being flipped.

He kisses me from my neck to my inner thigh.

He starts licking my pussy, up, down, up, down, slowly, then gradually gets faster. His tongue goes as deep as he can go. I feel the knot in my stomach loosening up.

He starts putting fingers inside me while flicking his tongue. I can feel myself getting ready to burst. I moan really loud.

Sharni - DADDY, MAKE ME SQUIRT!

He goes faster and faster.

Sharni - I'M SO CLOSE

He stops just as I was about to climax.

Tom - Oh no you're not.

Sharni - Tom!!!!

Tom - That's not my name?

Sharni - Argh, Daddy...

Tom - Good girl... Now what do you say?

Sharni - Nothing... I'm taking over.

I push him on the bed and deepthroat his dick, lube it up with my spit. He starts moaning.

I get on top of him and slowly put his dick inside me.

He doesn't like me on top. He flips me over doggy style as he inserts his dick inside me again and starts to slowly trust, in, out, in, out. Getting a little faster and deeper with every thrust.

He feels himself about to release.

He pulls out and comes on my back. He cleans it up, turns me on my back and goes down to my pussy and starts eating me out again.

I feel my climax approach. He starts fingering me and gently plays with the pearl of my pussy.

I scream while squirting all over his face. He wipes his face with his hand and smiles at me, comes up to my chest and plops down with his head on my boobs. I play with his hair.

Sharni - We should clean up

Tom - Can we shower together... to save water?

I nod and he smiles.

He carries me to the shower. I turn the shower on to a bit hotter than warm.

Tom - FUCK, Why is that so hot?

He touches the water

Sharni - What the hell, that's not even how I have my showers, normally it's warmer.

Tom - That's hot, not warm.

Sharni - No, you're just a pussy... Now are you gonna fuck my pussy or what?

He gets in, and picks me up, hands on my ass and we lean on the wall.

We have hot, steamy sex.

After he comes, we wash up. He puts on clean underwear and I put on his shirt and shorts.

We crawl in bed and cuddle.