Laura's Brothers

Arg... School. I really hate going. But lucky it's our final year. Laura is not only my best friend but she is also my neighbor! So going to school is fun. She drives, so when we get into her car, she plays our best friend playlist. We have a dance party every morning.

I wait for Laura in her driveway.

Laura's Mom - Take Tom, Harry and Sam with you.

Laura - Whatever mom... Hey Sharni! Are you excited for our last year of school?

Sharni - Yes and no...

Laura - It can't be that bad...

Sharni - Well I said yes because it's our last year together. No, because I hate classes. Especially Math.

Laura - Same. I don't like Mr Freeman. He is creepy. Why did the school even hire him?

Sharni - I know right, he always stares at the girls.

Laura - Let's hope we don't have him this year.

Sharni - Definitely.

Harry - Hurry up.

Sharni - Are you going to introduce me to the boys or just leave me hanging?

Laura - I'll leave you hanging.

Sharni - Hey!

Laura - Haha... Ok, ok. This is Harry, impatient fuck but you'll grow to love him.This is Sam, he's quiet but definitely not shy and a bit of a nerd but we love him, and him over there, Tom, who no one likes because it's all about him, he is a bit rude... Did I say rude... I meant unbearable...

The boy rolls his eyes

Laura - Boy's, this is Sharni, my best friend. So if you hurt her, I hurt you.

Sharni - Nice to meet you boys.

Harry - Ok now can we go? Like now. I got stuff to do.

Laura - Ok, get in the fucking car!

Harry - Shotgun

Laura - No... That's Sharni's seat.

Harry - This is my spot and you know it, why does she get it all of a sudden?

Sharni - Because I'm better than you, she loves me more and I have better taste in music from what I hear.

Laura - 110% Correct.

Tom - Oh My God just hurry up... I need to sign for the football team like yesterday!

Sam - And the book club, chess club, manga club and media club...

Laura - Well get in the fucking car. Sharni is in the front seat. I'm the driver which means I choose who is next to me. So Harry, suck it up.

Laura's Mom - DON'T YELL AT YOUR BOTHERS

Laura rolled her eyes. We all got in the car, finally, 2 days later... and drove to school. It's a 20 minute drive. Laura parks the car and Tom runs out.

Laura - Tom, you need to... And he's gone.

Sam - What do we do now?

Laura - Mom said I will take you to the office to get your class schedule.

Harry - Hurry up then.

Laura - Get out of my car then!

We all get out and Laura takes Sam and Harry to the office. She even asks for Tom's schedule.

We walk to our lockers and see Tom is already trying to flirt with someone... Using his accent as his charm already I see.

Laura - Tom... Your fucking schedule you idiot.

Tom - Thanks... I'm walking home after school.

Laura - Um... No you're not. Mom said...

Tom - "Mom said"... Shut up, she's not my mom.

He then walked off. I hugged Laura and she hugged me back.

We go to our first class and fuck me dead it's math... My worst nightmare.