Chapter 11: Bouncy Bouncy and Reunited

Aight so i know i said 'This Weekend' but today is a bank holiday so-

Look i fell asleep in the middle of writing this, sorry lol.

But either way, i hope you enjoy this chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

Killua had noticed that Izuku was on guard, so he assumed the oddly dressed man was some sort of villian. "Killua! This man is planning on ruining the U.A festival!" Izuku shouted to the boy.

"Jeez, why are you being so loud? I'm right here." Killua asked, thankful he was able to hear like a normal person now. "I don't really see any reason he'd want to, but thats not really my problem" He said while shrugging. Then the boy stared in the direction of the man for a while, as if concentrating on something that wasn't there to anyone else. 

Suddenly, Izuku took off straight towards the man, jumping in the air preparing a kick. "Wouldn't recommend it, but eh" Killua watched with a slight laugh when Izuku was suddenly flung back by what seemed to be the air itself. Izuku quickly stood up, clearly confused at what just happened. "Nice one, genius." Killua mocked as he walked up to the barrier, tapping on it. He watched as the man began jumping away, realising something. "He can make anything into a sort of trampoline. Looks fun." Killua explained, clearly jealous of the quirk. 'Why did i get stuck with these darn ears?!' He thought to himself.

Meanwhile, the man known as Gentle Criminal was in quite the hurry. "That boy with the white hair seems troublesome, i must hurry otherwise my plans will be foiled!" He said to no one in particular. "Oh you mean your plan to ruin the U.A festival?" Killua said from right next to the man, startling him. "But how?! We are so far up in the sky!"

"Uhh.. i jumped?" The boy said, looking confused at the question. The man quickly created a barrier in front of the boy, making him go flying backwards. "Hey! That was rude!" He shouted, falling the the floor and landing perfectly to the surprise of the man.

Killua once again jumped, but to the barrier that the man had just placed, and landed on top of it. He bounced off of it and onto the next one, following the mans every step. "Hey this is pretty fun!' He said, jumping to the next barrier and getting the attention of the man in front of him. "You sure are persistent, boy. I'll give you that" He said making another barrier infront of Killua, who vaulted over it midair. 

"That same trick wont work twice, idiot!" Killua mocked the man, who was more concentrated on getting away from the boy. Suddenly, the man was hit in the back began falling towards the forest below. "Nice shot, Izuku!" He complimented, seeing the blast was clearly more accurate than before. He then shot another at the man who just saved himself, only for it to bounce back at him.

"Well damn, they bounce projectiles back aswell? Neat." Killua said, jumping down to catch up with the now falling boy. He caught Izuku and then landed, sending a cloud of dust outwards from the impact. "Thanks for that, Killua." Izuku said, relieved. 

"Be more careful next time, anyway pay attention." He replied, watching as the man began bouncing between the tree's in the forest. "He's going to fly at us any moment now, try to keep up w-" Killua paused to lean backwards and dodge a blow to the head, the man flying past him once again surprised. "With his movements" The boy continued his sentence.

The man had clearly realised he stood no chance of getting away, and began to fight the two instead. Well, more-so Izuku since he had experienced first hand how much of a pain Killua would be to get rid of. "On your right." The boy said as Izuku quickly dodged and punched the man, sending him into a tree which he bounced off of and into the air. Izuku quickly ran after him and jumped, aiming a blast towards the man. As he expected, he created a barrier to block it, only for Izuku to quickly aim to the left. He flicked and the blast bounced off a previously placed barrier, hitting the man in his side.