Galuna Island

(Y/n) woke up the next day early in the morning. He headed outside just as the sun was rising, getting a beautiful view of the landscape. He had on some training pants, and a sleeveless shirt. Over his shoulder he carried his robe. He walked over to hill not to far from the home, there he could over look much of the town. He sat down, crisscrossed, and folded his robe neatly. He took a deep breath and placed his hands on his lap, his thumbs from each hand touching, as well as the rest of his fingers. Slowly he could feel himself disconnecting from the world, he could feel everything around him. He could sense the life of the grass, feel the air, he could feel all around.

Rey: (Y/n)! I made breakfast!

(Y/n) was brought back to reality and his eyes snapped open.

Rey: Oh, my bad. I forgot you start the mornings with meditation.

(Y/n) stood up and grabbed his robe.

(Y/n): What'd you make?

Rey: Your favorite! (f/bf)!

(Y/n): Then let's go.

The pair walked back to the small shack and had their breakfast.

Rey: Well, now that we've had breakfast... It's time to train!

The two separated from one another and bowed. They each got in a fighting stance and Rey threw the first punch. They quickly started to exchange blows, trying to get the upper hand on the other. Any attack was either dodged, blocked, or countered, neither was able to land a clean hit.

 Any attack was either dodged, blocked, or countered, neither was able to land a clean hit

This went on until about midday.

(Y/n): Ok, that's enough sparring for today. Let's stop before we get carried away.

Rey: Yeah, you're right. Are we going back to the Guild Hall now?

(Y/n): Yeah. Get your things. Bring me my staff too please.

Rey: Alright!

Rey ran back to the shack and grabbed his robe, satchel, and (y/n)'s staff. Meanwhile, (y/n) put on his robe and the armor pieces.