Nobody Like You (Alberto x Pop Star Reader)

Start from the beginning

She smirked knowing her brother made this. "Your gonna try giving this to her bro?" She asked and Alberto turned red. "Hey! It's personal!" He grabbed the necklace and placed it in his pocket, finishing up packing.

Massimo rented a car for the family to drive down to the city.

Let's say it was breathtaking, beautiful places to visit in Rome. It's also Alberto's first time visiting!

—Skipping to the ticket booth because Auntie Author-Chan is a little lazy lol—

The kids wait by the line which is pretty big, but that doesn't stop them. When they reached to the booth.

"Tre biglietti per favore!" Massimo said to the kind man and he hands them the money, switched with the three tickets.

"Enjoy the show!"

They walked inside the building, already seeing that 4 Town is playing first. What's also cool, is that Y/n will be around being featured to sing with the boy band!

"Let's try getting a good spot." Giulia suggest and Alberto decides that they sit in the front, so that he'll get a better look at Y/n.

Lucky for them, there are empty seats at the front for the two!

So they went down to sit at the front, and they watched the boy band play.

It didn't make our fishy boy fanboy. But seeing Giulia cheer for them is quite unexpected.

Once the boys were done with a few songs. One of them smirked down at the audience.

"Are you all ready for a special song? Only made for you, featuring a very beautiful guest, give it up for America's sweetheart! Y/n!"

(Alberto's POV)

Seeing Y/n walking down on stage, wearing such a beautiful mermaid like dress made me feel guppies swimming around my stomach...she has that charm which makes me fall in love even more.

"Ciao Italy! Piacere!" She giggled softly and I wanna scream...

Hearing the other girls scream for her, and they start to play.

Wow...I can't believe I'm seeing her up close! Seeing her dance and how her dress flows like it's under water. Even her sweet smile towards the boys shows she's having fun!

That's when she looked down at me!!

I begin to turn red seeing her smile down at me. Almost like she's luring me to her arms...

I must be in heaven right now...

(Y/n's PoV)

While I was singing with my close friends, I wanna look at my beautiful fans, until I stumbled across a rather handsome boy, must be around my age. It looks like he stargazing towards me.

I find it so cute! I just hope he's not like those fans...the ones who are creepy and toxic...send me creepy stuff that'll cause harm...

Maybe after the show, I'd like to see that boy, I sense he must be a sweetheart.

Once we hit towards the chorus, I leaned down to the boy and lift his chin up, looking deeply into his eyes, saying the words.

"My one true love~"

The way his face flushed red was so adorable...I wanna cry.

— After the show—

This was the best night for the kids! However, Alberto would have the best opportunity to finally go talk to y/n.

The people did say they could meet her and 4Town at the autograph table.

Technically, all he wants to do is give her the necklace he made just for her.

So Alberto and Giulia went over to the table, seeing 4Town getting ALOT of girls, and Y/n a bit.

"Go wait in line bro!, I need a autograph by the boys."

So our baby boy took a deep breath and wait in line, seeing it's going very quick.

After a few minutes, he finally walked over to Y/n, showing such a beautiful smile, he suddenly begins to feel nervous...

"Hello there, it's lovely to meet you." She said and Alberto hesitates and pulls out the necklace out of his pocket and hands it to her.

"I-I Alberto this you for made." He was so nervous...he couldn't make sense from his own words...

Y/n was stunned seeing the gift he's given her...

She picked it up and saw that it was hand crafted!

(Y/n's POV)

Oh my god...looking at the necklace made me left speechless...

It's beautifully wrapped with mini seashells, giving it that fresh ocean scent...and a cute little starfish with a heart in the middle.

And behind the star fish is my name...

This made me shed a tear...just how sweet this gift that the guy has ever made me...

"A-are you okay y/n...? Did I do something wrong...?" He asked with a worried tone...

I shook my head and hugged it to my chest. "W-what's your name?" I asked and he flustered red.

"A-Alberto." He answered and I walked over, giving him a big hug!

Then placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "Thank you Alberto, for this beautiful gift."

I let go and I placed it around my neck.

Wow...I have never met no fan like him...He must be a real sweetie.

"I-I'm glad you liked it...I wanted to make it look beautiful because...I think your beautiful..." he scratched the back of his head and it made me blush.

This warms my heart and not gonna lie...I'm already interested in him.

"Hey yo! Y/n, we got 10 minutes, we gotta leave to rest!" I heard my manager told me and I sighed...

"I guess you have to go...I'll leave you be Y/n, it's very nice to finally meet you."

Once he was about to leave with his family...I stopped him and I wrote down something on a piece of paper, handing it to him.

"Here's my number, I'd like to get to know you. Don't be shy to call me." I smiled.

(Alberto's POV)

Woah...she gave me her phone number!! She's actually interested in me...?

Why do I feel like I'm about to-

(End of PoV)

Giulia immediately grabbed her brother who fainted.

"Sorry, my brother is a weirdo." She giggled and Massimo carried him out of the concert.

Y/n giggled at this cute moment, that she's slowly realizing some good in Alberto.

————————————————————

I know this seems a little messy...my apologies. Lol